HRIDC Executive Recruitment 2020 for Executive Posts
Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation (HRIDC) announced Vacancy for Sr. Executive (Civil), Executive (Civil/Electrical) & Executive Assistant on a contract basis. Those candidates having a Graduate Degree are eligible for these various posts. HRIDC Haryana advertised recruitment for 07 posts for posting in various Railway infrastructure projects. Check HRIDC Haryana Recruitment 2020 Online Form, Syllabus, Exam date, etc.
Download the HRIDC Executive Recruitment advertisement for more details. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check Online Application details, Admit card, Examination Center, Result, etc. For Applying the recruitment, simply Visit the Link and Click on the “careers” tab and download the Application form. Fill the Application form with complete details and should be carried with educational in Interview day.
We will update you HRIDC Executive Recruitment 2020 updates periodically on this page only. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied.
“The JV agreement between MOR and GOH was signed on 15.7.2016 for the formation of JV Company. Accordingly, Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd (HRIDC) has been incorporated on 22.08.2017 with Initial Authorized Capital of Rs. 8.0 Cr.“
|Name of Organisation||Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation (HRIDC)|
|Name of the Post||Various Executive Posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Total Posts||07 Posts|
- Notification Date: – March 2020
- Date of Interview – 17 April 2020
- Extended Date of Interview – 24 April 2020
HRIDC Executive Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Senior Executive (Civil)||03|
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Senior Executive (Civil)|
|Executive (Civil)||B. Tech from Civil Engineering Trade from a recognized University with a minimum 60% marks and 03 Years Experience.|
|Executive (Electrical)||B. Tech from Electrical Engineering Trade from a recognized University with a minimum 60% marks and 03 Years Experience.|
|Executive Assistant||Graduate from a recognized University in any field/Stream with a minimum 60% marks and 05 Years experience.|
HRIDC Executive Recruitment Examination Pattern
The Candidates who are filling the application for the HRIDC Haryana Recruitment can be downloading the Examination pattern. The walk-in Interview will be conducted on HRIDC office gurugram. The candidates can check the instructions from the official website or from the links given below. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the official notification.
The selection procedure for HRIDC Executive Recruitment:-
- The selection for HRIDC Executive posts shall be based on the Interview.
- After Interview Round the Merit List will be declared for selected candidates.
- Documents Verification.
- Medical Examination.
- The Interview shall be held in Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd, Plot No. 143, 5th floor Sector-44, RailTel Tower, Gurugram. The Reporting time will be 10 AM to 11 AM. Candidates should carry original certificates (Educational, Experience, etc) along with self-certified copies of certificates.
Selected candidates will get the Pay Scale for HRIDC Executive Recruitment:-
- Selected candidates will get the emoluments of Rs. 40,000/- (For Sr. Executive Posts) & Rs. 30,000/- (for Executive Posts).
- The Place of Job posting for this HRIDC Haryana Recruitment will be in the office of HRIDC Gurugram or any office located in India.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- Candidates should bring along duly filled application form (Links are given below) along with self-attested photocopies of the following documents on the day of the interview.
- 2 recent passport size color photographs.
- High school certificate All-Academic & Professional qualifications certificate(including 10th and 12th class).
- Proof of identity and address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card etc).
- PAN Card.
- Current employment, experience certificate/joining letter along with last month’s salary slip, form 16 and other documents.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the HRIDC Executive Recruitment.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – HRIDC Haryana Recruitment
Ques.1 What is the Selection Procedure of HRIDC Executive recruitment?
Answer. The Selection will be based on Interview.
Ques. 2 Are various executive post of HRIDC is permanent or contractual?
Answer. This vacancy is not permanent, It is Contract basis job.
Ques. 3 What is the salary of HRIDC Executive ?
Answer. Selected candidates will get the emoluments of Rs. 40,000/- (For Senior Executive Posts) & Rs. 30,000/- (for Executive Posts).
Ques.4 What is the Interview Date for HRIDC Haryana Executive posts?
Anwer. The interview date for HRIDC Recruitment is 24 April 2020 at 10 AM.
|Interview Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Also Read –