Table of Contents
Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Recruitment of Various Trade Apprentice in HCL
Hindustan Copper Limited released Vacancy for the post of Electrician, Instrument,Mechanic,Mechanic Diesel,Welder,Fitter,Turner,Refrigeration and Air Conditioning,Mechanic, Draughtsman (Mechanic),Draughtsman (Civil),Surveyor,Carpenter,Plumber,Mason (Building Constructor),Telecom Mechanic,Horticulture Assistant,Shotfirer / Blaster (Mines),Mate (Mines) under apprenticeship .Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check Hindustan Copper Apprentice Recruitment Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers. We will update you HCL Apprentice Recruitment various posts exam date, result, Merit List Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. The last date for submission of Offline form is 12 March 2020. Download HCL Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“Hindustan Copper Ltd.(HCL) is a Government-owned corporation in the Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India ”
Venue of Written Process
Those candidates who will fill Application will report on DAV HCL Public School Malanjkhand (Malanjkhand Copper Project, District- Balaghat- (Madhya Pradesh)- 481116)
- Department Name – Hindustan Copper Limited
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 120 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Offline Mode
- Start Date of Form – 21 February 2020
- Last date of Receiving Offline Form is: – 12 March 2020
- Date of Exam – 29 March 2020
Examination Pattern for Hindustan Copper Apprentice Recruitment
The Applicants who are interested to giving the exam can be downloading the Examination pattern of HCL Trade Apprentice Post for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all information in this page. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the full vacancy details.
- A written examination comprising of multiple choice questions.
- The level of Questions asked in written Examination is High School and I.T.I.
Selection Process for Hindustan Copper Apprentice Recruitment
- The selection procedure of HCL Various Post Trade Apprentice is :
- Written Test will be conducted.
- The merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
- Medical Fitness Test
- Documents Verification
- The duration of apprenticeship is 12 months.
|Name of the Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Trade Apprentice||Passed High School examination under 10+2 system OR its equivalent and I.T.I in relevant Trade.|
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||02|
|Mason (Building Constructor)||01|
|Shotfirer / Blaster (Mines)||14|
- Selected candidate will get the Stipend as per rule Apprenticeship act.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 25 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Madhya Pradesh or Any other Centre.
Steps to Fill Form
- On a www.apprenticeship.gov.in/ Portal, Candidate can Apply Online.
- Click on “Establishment Search“ options given in menu on website.
- And select option – Hindustan Copper Limited, Malanjkhand Copper Project for undergoing training with HCL.
- A unique number generated after filling the form. It should be note and fill on Application form proforma.
- Fill Complete form along with self-attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates, caste certificate and 2 passport size photo should be sent to “Manager (HR), Hindustan Copper Limited Malanjkhand Copper Project, Tehsil:-Birsa, P.O.-Malanjkhand, District Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh-481116”
- And the Last date is receiving the Offline Application form before 12 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the Hindustan Copper Apprentice Recruitment Application form.
- Before Sending the the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
|Download Application form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|