Table of Contents
Recruitment of Graduate and Diploma Trainees in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited announced Vacancy for the post of Engineering Graduate and Diploma Technician ( Civil, Computer Science /I.T, Electrical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical/Production, Industrial, Metallurgical) and Secretarial Practice & Accounts/Office Management & Secretarial Practice. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this post to check HECL Graduate & Diploma Trainees Recruitment 2020 Application form details, and exam Centers, admit card, Qualification and Eligibility Criteria, etc. The last date for Online Application form is 31 March 2020. Download HECL Graduate and Diploma Technician notification. For filling the Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update you HECL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online form, Exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it.
“Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited or “HECL” is a Public Sector Undertaking in Ranchi, Jharkhand India. HECL was established in the year 1958 as one of the largest Integrated Engineering Complex in India“
HECL Graduate and Diploma Trainees Selection Procedure
- The Selection will be done on the basis of the percentage of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- There is Three round of Counselling ( First Round, Second Round, and Open Round Counselling).
- The merit list will be uploaded on the website for First and Second Counseling (www.hecltd.com).
- Candidates may participate in open round counselling at HTI (HEC Training Institute, Plant Plaza Road, Ranchi- 4m, Jharkhand).
- The period of Apprenticeship training for Graduates and Technician (Diploma) shall be 12 months from the date of joining.
HECL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Selection Venue
- The Examination shall be held in HTI (HEC Training Institute, Plant Plaza Road, Ranchi- 4m, Jharkhand.
- Department Name – Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 169 Posts/ Graduate and Diploma Trainees
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form: – 14 March 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 31 March 2020
- First Merit List Declaration Date – 16 April 2020 (Expected)
- Counseling for First Merit List – April 2020
- Second Merit List Declaration Date – 13 May 2020 (Expected)
- Counseling for Second Merit List – May 2020
- For full details read the official notification.
HECL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Graduate trainee||Diploma Trainee|
|Computer Science /
|Secretarial Practice &
- The Educational Qualification for HECL Graduate and Diploma Trainees are as follows-
- For Graduate Posts – A degree from a recognized University/Institute in the relevant Branch /Trade.
- And For Diploma Posts – A diploma from a recognized University/Institute in the relevant Branch / Trade.
- Candidates will get the fixed Stipend. No other allowances will be paid.
- Selected trainees will be paid Rs. 9000/- per month to Graduate Apprentices and Rs.8000/- per month to Technician (Diploma) Apprentices.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- The Application Fees for HECL Graduate and Diploma Trainees are:-
- Others, OBC (NCL), EWS – 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Bank Draft in favour of HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED
payable at RANCHI of any Nationalized Bank.
Steps to Fill the Form
- Application Form for admission under NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) can be downloaded from the HECL website www.hecltd.com/career page.
- Completely filled up application form along with the documents (Educational Marksheet, Caste, Aadhar Card, receipt of Application fees) required to be sent through speed post / registered post / by hand.
- Write clearly on an envelope – Advertisement No., Name of training (Graduate / Technician (Diploma), Discipline & category.
- Application send to the following address – GM/HTI HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road,
Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand).
- Candidate can download application form from 14 March 2020 to 31 March 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the HECL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Before sending the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
|Download Application form||Click Here|
|Download Challan||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|