H.W.B Various Post Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Various Technical and Non Technical Post in HWB, India
Department of Atomic Energy Heavy Water Board advertised Vacancy for the post of Technical Officer – Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Instrumentation and Stipendiary Trainee various discipline for postings in various departments in H.W.B. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check HWB various post Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is January , 31 2020. Download detailed advertisement for more details.
Heavy Water Board Recruitment Online Application Form
For filling the HWB Online Form, Simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting online form, Save the Application form. We will update you Heavy Water Board Recruitment Exam date, HWB result, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only.
About Heavy Water Board
The Heavy Water Council is a constituent unit of the Indian Government, Ministry of Atomic Energy. The organization is primarily responsible for producing heavy water used as a “moderator” and “refrigerant” in nuclear power and research reactors.
HWB Syllabus 2020 And Exam Pattern
Candidates who have applied for the Heavy Water Board Recruitment are curious about the HWB Exam and Syllabus and HWB Technical Officer and Trainee Exam Scheme. Candidates please see the PDF of syllabus in the previous article. This article provides full information with full details about the most awaited vacancy of the Heavy Water Board .The circular & Syllabus also be available in Hindi. You can also download it in PDF format.
- Department Name – Heavy Water Board (India)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 277 Posts (Various Posts)
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form is : – 11 January 2020
- And the Last date of Form is : – 31 January 2020
- The selection procedure of HWB ( Technical Officer and Trainee) Post is :
- For Technical Officer – Interview / Written Test
- For Stipendiary Trainee – Merit + Written Test + Interview.
- Selected Applicants shall undergo Training by HWB.
Posts Wise Details
|Name of the Post||Total||Age Criteria||Eligibility Criteria|
|Technical Officer (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Instrumentation)||28||Maximum 40 Years||B.E / B.Tech Degree in Related trade with Minimum first division Marks.|
|Nurse/A||04||18-30 Years||Degree OR Diploma in Nursing with nursing Registration and with three Year Experience.|
|Category – I Trainee (Electrical, (Chemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation)||60||18-24 Years||Diploma in Engg. in Relevant stream.|
|Scientific Assistant – B (Civil)||05||18-30 Years||Diploma in Civil Engg. with First division marks.|
|Category – 1 Trainee (Chemistry – Laboratory)||05||18-24 Years||Graduation Degree in Science with Chemistry and First division Marks.|
|Category – II( Trainee)|
(Process/ Plant Operator, Chemistry – Laboratory)
|58||18-24 Years||Passed Intermediate with Science/Maths with first division marks.|
|Category – II Trainee (Electrical, Fitter, Mechanic- Motor, Welder, Rigger, Turner, Plumber, Mason and Carpenter)||34||18-22 Years||High School with First Division marks and I.T.I Certificate in Relevant Trade. For More Details Read the full Notification.|
|Scientific Assistant – B (Radiography)||01||18-30 Years||B.Sc Degree in Radiography with first division marks.|
|Stenographer Grade-II||02||18-27 Years||Passed High School Exam with English Shorthand Speed 100 WPM and English Typing Speed 45 WPM.|
|Technician/C – (Crane/Forklift Operator)||03||18-29 Years||Passed Intermediate with First Division Marks and Maths /Science Subject.|
|Upper Division Clerk||18||18-27 Years||Graduation Degree in Any Subject with 50% Marks and proficiency in English Typing Speed 30 WPM|
|Sub Officer/B||05||Maximum 40 Years||High School Pass OR Having Course from National Fire Service College & Experience. For more details Read the full Notification.|
|Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman||26||18-26 Years||Passed High School with Driving License (H.M.V) More Details Read the Notification.|
|Stenographer Grade-III||08||18-27 Years||Passed High School Exam with English Shorthand Speed 80 WPM and English Typing Speed 30 WPM|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||20||18-27 Years||Passed High School Exam with Driving License (L.M.V/H.M.V).For More Details see the Notification.|
- For Technical Officer -Selected Applicants will get the starting pay scale 67700/- in Level 11 + D.A. and allowances.
- For Other Post – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Pan India,where the HWB Plants or Offices are located.
- For GN/OBC/EWS Category Candidates – 100/-
- And For SC/ST/PH Candidates – No fees
- For Female Candidates – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On HWB website Portal, Candidate can Apply between 11 January 2020, to 31 January 2020.
- Applicant Please read the full notification before applying for the Heavy Water Board Recruitment.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned all the document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
HWB Recruitment,Heavy Water Board HWB Recruitment,Heavy Water Board Recruitment Online Application Form, mahaonline.gov.in, heavy water board,stipendiary trainee,stipendiary trainee.