Recruitment of Diploma Technician Mechanical | Electrical | Electronics in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited 2020
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, released Vacancy for the post of Diploma Technician for postings in HAL Customer Base, Kochi, and Kerala. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment Online form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List and D.V Process etc. The closing date for Online Application form is 23 March 2020. Download Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Diploma Technician 2020 notification for more details. For filling the Online Form, Visit the Link given below and Click Apply and fill all the entries. After submitting online form, Save the Application form. We will update you HAL Diploma Apprentice Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company headquartered in Bengaluru, India. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence.”
HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment Selection Venue
The Selection process shall be held in various Customer Base of HAL in India. Candidates should be carry all necessary documents in recruitment process like All educational documents, Address and Id proof etc.
- Department Name – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 12 Posts/ Diploma Technicians
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 03 March 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 23 March 2020
HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment Syllabus | Examination Pattern
Those candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the Examination pattern for the HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment for the exam preparation of this vacancy. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus from this article. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Technician syllabus from official website of HAL.
- The Test will be in three parts, comprising Multiple Choice Questions.
|General Awareness||20 Questions|
|English & Reasoning||40 Questions|
|Trade Test (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics)||100 Questions|
- Each Question carries 01 Marks.
- There is no negative marking in this examination.
- The written Test will be of 2.5 Hours.
HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment Selection Process
- The Selection procedure of Diploma Technician is :
- The Selection will be based on Written Test.
- After written Test the merit List declared for the selected candidates.
- Documents Verification
HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Mechanical||Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Production / Aeronautical|
|Electrical||Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics|
|Electronics||Diploma in Engineering in Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication|
- Selected Candidates will get the Rs. 45,100/- salary per month.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in HAL Customer Base, Kochi, and Kerala.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On www.hal-india.co.in website Portal, Candidate can apply between 03 March 2020 to 23 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment Online form 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|