Food Corporation of India (FCI) 2019
Recruitment of Various Post in FCI- Final Result | DV Admit Card & Test Schedule
FCI declared the Written exam result and Uploaded Final Result for the Post of Junior Engineer, Typist, AG II & III, and Stenographer. Those Candidates who can appear the written exam can check their FCI Assistant Skill Test Result 2019.
Food Corporation of India (FCI) was advertised as a notification for filling the Online Application Form in February 2019. This Recruitment is conducted by FCI, India. Those Applicants having a Graduation degree are eligible to apply for this Post. Applicants can please Read the detailed Notification for complete details about this recruitment. We will update your FCI Assistant Skill Test Result 2019, Interview Schedule, Documents Verification, and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name – Food Corporation of India (F.C.I)
- Total Vacancy – 4103 Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 28 February 2019
- Last Date Of Apply – 30 March 2019
- Exam Date CBT 1– May 2019
- Exam Date CBT 2 – July 2019
- Final Result– 09 January 2020 (Declared)
- Documents Verification Test Date – 18-25 June 2020
- Documents Verification Admit Card – 11-06-2020
- The Selection Process for this Recruitment is Based on Written Exam (CBT 1 + CBT 2) and Skill Test.
- For Post of Junior, Engineer Applicants will get the revised pay scale is 11100-29950.
- Steno Grade – II and For AG –II (Hindi) – 9900 –25530.
- Typist & AG –III – 9300 –22940.
- The Job posting for this Recruitment will be anywhere in India/Applied State.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Eligibility Criteria|
|Junior Engineer – (Civil)||Max 28 yrs||BE / B.Tech in Civil Engg. OR Diploma in Civil Engg. with One Year Exp.|
|AG – III (General)||Max 27 yrs||Graduation Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University.|
|Junior Engineer -(Mechanical/ Electrical)||Max 28 yrs||BE / B.Tech in Electrical / Mechanical Engg. OR Diploma in Electrical OR Mechanical Engg. with One Year Experience.|
|AG – III (Account)||Max 27 yrs||Graduation Degree in Commerce from Any Recognized University.|
|Steno- Grade II||Max 25 yrs||Graduation Degree in Any Subject with O Level OR Degree in Computer.|
Computer Typing Speed: 40 WPM
Short Hand Speed: 80 WPM
|AG – III (Technical)||Max 27 yrs||B.SC in Agriculture OR B.Sc Degree with Any Subject OR Botany / Zoology / Bio- Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Microbiology / Food Science OR B.E / B.Tech in Food Science & Technology from AICTE.|
|AG II – (Hindi)||Max 28 yrs||Graduation Degree with Hindi as the main subject.|
One Year Experience in Translation.
|AG III – (Depot)||Max 27 yrs||Graduation Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
Working Knowledge of Computer.
|Typist – (Hindi)||Max 25 yrs||Graduation Degree in Any Stream from recognized University.|
Hindi Typing Speed – 30 WPM
- For GN/OBC – 500/-
- SC/ST/PH – No fees
- Female – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online & Offline mode – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|Download DV Test Admit Card(New)||Click Here|
|Download DV Test Schedule(New)||Click Here|
|Download DV Test Notice(New)||Click Here|
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Skill Test)||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steps to Check FCI Result 2020
- On the FCI website Portal, the Candidate can check FCI Assistant Skill Test Result from January 09, 2020.
- Search your Roll. no. in Result List.
- Print the Result Page.
- Applicant, please read the full Process carefully for Next Round.
- Prepare all educational documents, proof of identity, address proof, etc for the D.V process.
- Scanned Copies of the entire document used in the recruitment process related document – photo, sign, ID, document, etc.
FCI Assistant Skill Test Result 2019, FCI JE AG-III Steno Skill Test Merit List 2019, FCI Written exam result, FCI JE Zone Wise Result 2019, FCI Result of AG -III Post Exam 2019.