fci recruitment 2019-2020 apply online fci.gov.in recruitment and see fci recruitment 2019 notification pdf & fci recruitment 2019 syllabus and download fci manager admit card 2019.
Food Corporation of India (F.C.I) Various Post Online Form
Recruitment of Manager Post Category II | Mains Admit Card
Food Corporation of India (F.C.I) announced Vacancy for the post of Manager (General, Depot, Hindi, Movement,Technical & Civil Engineering). Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this post to check FCI Various Category II Manager Post Mains Recruitment 2019-2020 Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is October, 27 2019. Download FCI Various Category II Manager Post Mains Recruitment 2019-2020 and detailed advertisement for more details.
FCI Various Posts Category II Manager Post Mains Admit Card 2019-2020
Food Corporation of India has released admit card on the official website. The admit card is download online and the examination committee will not send the admit card by post. Candidates are required to download the Food Corporation of India admit card before 2 to 3 days before the exam to avoid issues due to heavy traffic on the website and also check the examination center.
The candidate will carefully check all the important details printed on the admit card like Name, Roll Number, Center Details, Date of Exam, Reporting Time, etc. Read this post to check the steps to download the FCI Various Posts admit card.
- Recruiting Body: Food Corporation of India (F.C.I)
- Post: Manager Category II Various Post
- Total Number of vacancies to be filled: The total number of posts to be filled in this Manager Category II Various Post Recruitment is 330 posts.
The Region-wise post details are given below:
- East: 37 posts
- North: 187 posts
- West: 15 posts
- South: 65 posts
- North West: 26 posts
- The total number of posts to be filled is 330 posts.
The Form fee for Food Corporation of India (FCI), Manager Category II Various Post recruitment 2019 are as follows:
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: No fees
- For PH & All Category Female: No fees
- The fee can be paid online Online Mode – Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Starting date of online application: 28 September 2019
- Registration Last Date: 27 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date: 27 October 2019
- Exam Date: 28 November 2019
- Admit Card Available: 13 November 2019
- Result – January 2020
- Phase II Admit Card – 05 January 2020
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 35 Years (For Manager Hindi)
- Maximum Age 28 Years. (For Other posts)
- For age relaxation and other details, candidates are advised to read the official notification. The link to the official notification is given in the important links section.
- Manager (General): Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 60% Marks. SC/ST: 55% Marks.
- Manager (Depot): Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 60% Marks. SC/ST: 55% Marks.
- Manager (Movement): Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 60% Marks. SC/ST: 55% Marks.
- Manager (Accounts): Candidates Passed CS/ CA Exam. Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
- Manager (Technical): BE/ B.Tech in AG/ Food Processing/ Bio-Chemistry OR B.Sc in AG. Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
- Manager (Civil Engineering.): BE/ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Manager (Electrical, Mechanical Engg.): BE/ B.Tech Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Manager (Hindi): PG Degree in Hindi with English as a Subject in Degree Level. OR PG Degree in English with Hindi as a Subject in Degree Level. Read the Notification for More details on eligibility.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 28 September 2019 to 27 October 2019.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the FCI Various Category II Manager Post Mains Recruitment 2019-2020 Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
Rajasthan High Court Translator Recruitment 2020