Recruitment of Technical Officer in Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited invites Vacancy for the post of Technical Officer in ECIL. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment Online form 2020 Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for receiving online form is 09 March 2020. Download ECIL Technical Officer Various Posts Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on April 11, 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics.”
- The Written Examination/Interview shall be held in Hyderabad. Check official notification for State wise Exam center.
- Department Name – Electronics Corporation of India Limited
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 08 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start date of Online Form is: – 25 February 2020
- Last Date of Form – 09 March 2020
- Date of Exam – Coming Soon
ECIL Technical Officer Selection Process
- Selection of Technical Officer Post is:-
- Written Test
- After Interview the merit List declared for selected candidates.
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Technical Officer on contract (CAT-1, CAT- 2, CAT-3)|
- Selected candidates will get the salary per month – 23000/-.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Hyderabad Division of ECIL.
- GN / OBC / EWS – No fees
- SC / ST / PWD – No fees
- The Age Limit of Candidates :
- Minimum Age of Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a Portal, Candidate can apply between 02 March 2020 to 31 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment Online form 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|