Table of Contents
ITI Apprenticeship in Railway 2020:Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway released Vacancy for the post of Trade Apprentice for postings in Kolkata Headquarter/Division. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check ITI Apprenticeship Recruitment in Railway Online form 2020 Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List and DV Process, etc. The closing date for the Online Application form is 09 July 2020.
Apprenticeship Vacancy 2020 | Eastern Railway ITI Recruitment
Download Eastern Railway ITI apprenticeship form for Kolkata division 2020 notification for more details. For filling the Online Form, Visit the Link given below and Click Apply and fill all the entries. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update you Eastern Railway apprentice Kolkata Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 14 February 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 13 March 2020
- The last Date Extend – 09 July 2020
- Last Date for Pay Exam fee – 09 July 2020
- Merit List – Coming Soon
Posts Wise Details
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Trade Apprentice (Various Trade)||2792||High School Exam Passed with ITI Certificate in Related Trade/Stream.
For More Details Read the official Notification.
|Name of Division||Posts|
- Selected Candidates will get the fixed Stipend during training. No other allowances will be paid.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Eastern Railway Kolkata Division, India.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 15 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
RRC Kolkata Selection Process
The Selection process shall be held in Kolkata Division. Candidates should carry all necessary documents in the ITI apprenticeship in the railway recruitment process like All educational documents, Address and Id proof, Medical Certificate, etc.
- The selection procedure of Trade Apprentice is :
- The Selection will be based on High school & I.T.I marks will be considered for making the merit list.
- After Declare the merit list the candidates will be shortlisted for Document Verification.
- After Documents Verification process candidates will get the appointment on the Kolkata division.
- There is no provision for a permanent job in Railway after the successful completion of Apprentice.
- For GN/OBC Candidates – 100/-
- And SC/ST/PH Candidates – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through both Online & Offline mode – Debit Card, Credit Card &Net Banking & Offline.
|Date Extended Notice||Click here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login(New)|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steps to Fill Online Form for ITI Apprenticeship Vacancy in railway
- On www.rrcer.com website Portal, Candidate can apply between 14 February 2020 to 09 July 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the ITI apprenticeship Recruitment in Railway Online form 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
Eastern Railway Kolkata Apprentice Merit List 2020
Applicants, who have applied for this exam, check the merit list on the official website of Eastern Railway. Candidates will download the merit list. This article provides full information about the merit list with full details. The circular & Merit list links are also being available in our post. You can also download it in PDF format.
About RRC Kolkata
“The Eastern Railway is among the 18 zones of the Indian Railways. Its headquarters is at Fairley Place, Kolkata and comprises four divisions: Howrah, Malda, Sealdah, and Asansol. Each division is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager.”