Table of Contents
DSSSB recruitment apply online DSSSB recruitment 2020 also check DSSSB recruitment 2020 notification pdf & download DSSSB syllabus and DSSSB upcoming vacancy.
DSSSB Recruitment Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Various Posts in DSSSB
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board released Vacancy for the post of Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Store Keeper, Caretaker, Fee Collector, Assistant Bacteriologist, and Technical Assistant Cum Cashier. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment before last date. Read this post to check DSSSB Recruitment 2020 apply Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is February, 27 2020. We will update you DSSSB cut off, exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details on this page only.
Download DSSSB Recruitment 2020 notification detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Application Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill the entire field, recheck the entry very carefully. After submitting online form, Save the Application form.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“The Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired. The Board shall hereby committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.”
DSSSB Various Posts Syllabus
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download DSSSB syllabus 2020.
DSSSB Various Posts Exam Pattern
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the DSSSB Recruitment 2020 apply Online Application form exam paper in pdf. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all information in this page. You easily download the Exam pattern and DSSSB Syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the vacancy. You can also download the previous question papers from the official website of Department.
- The written examination will be of objective Type.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English)
- Negative Marking is 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Tier I/Tier II written examination (Objective/Descriptive Type) is-
- General :40%
- OBC (Delhi) :35%
- SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30%
- The Online Examination shall be held in Delhi Or nearby area.
- Department Name – Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board, New Delhi
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 297 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 28 January 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 27 February 2020
- Exam Date – Coming Soon
- Admit Card – Coming Soon
- The selection procedure of this Post is :
- Written Test (Tier I + Tier II)
- Skill Test
- After Skill Test the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
|Name of the Post||Total||Eligibility|
|Junior Stenographer (English)||02||12th/Intermediate, Shorthand Speed 100 w.p.m and Typing Speed 40 w.p.m|
|Junior Assistant||25||12th /Intermediate, English Typing Speed 35 w.p.m OR Hindi 30 w.p.m|
|Accounts Assistant Cum Cashier||18||B.Com from a recognized university with 2 Year Experience.|
|Store Keeper||06||Graduation Degree from Any Stream.|
|Caretaker||01||Graduation Degree from Any Subject OR Diploma with Two Year Experience|
|Fee Collector/Sub Inspector/Auction Recorder||131||12th/Intermediate Exam from Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Junior Stenographer||16||10th /High School with Shorthand Speed 80 w.p.m and English Typing Speed 40 w.p.m OR 25 w.p.m in Hindi|
|Assistant Bacteriologist||07||Graduation / P.G Degree in Bio-chemistry/Micro Biology/Bacteriology/Bio-Technology/Zoology from recognized university.|
|Technical Assistant (Beauty Culture)||01||10th /High School Exam from Recognized Board with Minimum Two year Diploma in Related Trade/Stream.|
|Technical Assistant (IT Enabled Service & Management)||04|
|Technical Assistant (Garment Fabrication Technology)||02|
|Technical Assistant (Commercial Art)||01|
|Technical Assistant (Dig. Electronics)||03||10th /High School Exam from Any Recognized Board with Two year Diploma in Related Trade/Stream.|
|Technical Assistant (Mechanical)||14|
|Technical Assistant (Medical Lab Technology)||04|
|Technical Assistant (Modern Office Practice) English||02|
|Technical Assistant (Electrical)||12|
|Technical Assistant (Electronic & Communication)||10|
|Technical Assistant (Pharmacy)||04|
|Technical Assistant (Library Science)||01|
|Technical Assistant (Computer)||28|
|Technical Assistant (Fashion Design)||02|
- Selected Candidates will get the Starting pay scale 1900 to 4600 with DA and other allowances.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Headquarters/Delhi.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- For Assistant Bacteriologist-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- For All other Post-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/OBC Candidates – 100/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through both online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card &Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 28 January 2020 to 27 February 2020.
- Applicants please read the full notification before applying for the DSSSB Recruitment 2020 apply Online Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|