Table of Contents
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Various Technical & Non – technical Posts in DSSSB | Exam Date Declared
DSSSB Online Form 2020 Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board advertised Vacancy for the post of Store Keeper, Section Officer (Horticulture), Stenographer (English), Assistant Engineer(Civil), Legal Assistant, Investigator, Office Superintendent, Pharmacist, Draftsman, Manager(Public Relations), Junior Telephone Operator, Junior Clerk, Hindi Translator cum Assistant, Veterinary Livestock Inspector, Labor Welfare Inspector, Laboratory Asst. (Biology) for postings in Delhi Region. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check DSSSB Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Centers and admit card, etc. The last date for Online Application form is February 06, 2020. Download a detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the DSSSB Online Form, Simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update your DSSSB result, Exam date, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only.
DSSSB Junior Clerk Exam Date 2020 – PostCode 13/20
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board recently released the Exam date of the Junior Clerk Post. The Online CBT Examination shall be held on from 13 April 2020 to 15 May 2020 alternate days & shifts. Those candidates can fill the DSSSB Junior clerk Online form can check the Exam date. DSSSB also declared soon the Admit Card. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of DSSSB or Our post for recruitment updates. We will also post every update related to this recruitment. To check the Exam date and other information related to recruitment, log in the account from the DSSSB Online web portal by entering User Id/Registration Id and Password.
- Department Name – Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (New Delhi)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 536 Posts (Various Posts)
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 07 January 2019
- Last Date Of Apply – 06 February 2020
DSSSB Online Form 2020 Selection Process
- The Selection is Based on Written Exam( Tier I + Tier II)
- Starting Pay Scale of Various Posts is 1900 to 4600 Grade Pay.
- Read the official Notification to see for Post wise pay scale.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Delhi Region.
DSSSB Online Form 2020 Age/Qualification
|Name of The Post||Age Limit||Total Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Legal Assistant||04||18-35||Graduation Degree in Law Or B.A L.L.B with One Year Experience and enrolled in Bar Council.|
|Section Officer (Horticulture)||09||Maximum 30 Years||Graduation Degree in Agriculture Or Botany Subject with two Year Experience.|
|Manager (Public Relations)||01||Maximum 30 Years||M.B.A / M.A Arts with Ist Division Marks & Three Year Experience.|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||46||Maximum 30 Years||B.E / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.|
|Junior Telephone Operator||10||18-35||Passed High School with I.T.I & Certificate in Radio Mechanic.|
|Veterinary & Livestock Inspector||78||18-27||Intermediate with 2 Year Diploma in Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Science and One Year Experience.|
|Junior Clerk||254||18-35||Intermediate with English Typing 30 wpm OR Hindi Typing 25 wpm.|
|Investigator||15||Maximum 27 Years||Passed High School in Recognized University with One Year Experience.|
|Draftsman||02||18-35||Passed High School with a Diploma or Certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil).|
|Stenographer (English)||38||18-35||Passed High School with English Shorthand Speed of 100/40 WPM.|
|Hindi Translator cum Assistant||02||18-35||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 3 Years Experience.|
|Office Superintendent||23||18-35||Graduation Degree in Any Stream in Recognized University with Five Year Experience.|
|Labour Welfare Inspector||04||18-35||Graduation Degree in Sociology or Social Science / P.G Diploma in Social Science.|
|Pharmacist||15||18-35||B.Pharma / M.Pharma / Diploma in Pharmacy with Experience.|
|Laboratory Asst. (Biology)||10||18-27||B.Sc with Botany / Zoology from Recognized University.|
- For GN/OBC- 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH – No fees
- For Female – No Fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On DSSSB website Portal, Candidate can Apply between January 07, 2019, to February 06, 2020.
- Applicant, Please read the full notification before applying for the DSSSB Online application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned all the documents used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Check Junior Clerk Exam Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|