Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Apprentice Posts in DRDO
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) released Vacancy for the post of Carpenter, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, COPA, Draughtsman, Electrician, Electronics, Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic Motor vehicle, Painter, Plumber, Turner, Welder under apprenticeship. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers. This Apprentice recruitment will be based on marks obtained by the applicants in the ITI exam. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
Download DRDO Apprentice Recruitment notification 2020 and detailed advertisement for more details. The last date for the application form is 03 April 2020. We will update you DRDO Apprentice Recruitment exam date, Result, Merit List Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it.
“The Defence Research and Development Organisation is an agency of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.”
- Department Name – Defence Research and Development Organisation
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 116 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- Start date of Form is: – March 2020
- Last date of the form: – 03 April 2020
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||23|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||05|
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment Selection Procedure
- The Selection procedure for DRDO various posts Apprentice recruitment are-
- No written test will be conducted. The selection of Candidates is based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Qualifying Exam (I.T.I)/Screening Test/Interview.
- The merit list will be declared for selected Applicants.
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
- The period of Training will be 12 months.
- The Educational Qualification for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment are-
- Candidates should have passed I.T.I from recognized NCVT Institute.
- For more details read the full notification.
Important Instructions related to DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020:-
- Registration of I.T.I candidates on the NCVT MIS portal (www.ncvtmis.gov.in) is compulsory.
- For Apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the year 2017/2018/2019 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates having Diploma / Graduate qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing apprenticeship training are not eligible to apply.
- The Selected Candidates will not be provided any Quarters / Hostel accommodation during the entire training period.
- The selected candidate will get a fixed Stipend per month for the duration of one year.
- For COPA, Plumber, Welder, and Painter – Rs. 7700/- Per Month.
- For other trades – Rs.8050 per Month.
- No other allowances will be paid to selected candidates.
- The Place of Job posting for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment will be in CVRDE, Chennai.
Venue for Selection Process
- Those selected candidates will report on CVRDE, Chennai for Screening/Interview Test.
- The age limit of Candidates are as follows:-
- Minimum Age Limit of Candidates – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit of Candidates – 28 Years
Steps to Fill DRDO Apprentice Recruitment Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can Apply on www.rac.gov.in.
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents. Caste certificate, address, email, and valid contact no. etc.
- Take a printout of the filled form.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates should carry original documents during the documents verification process with color photographs.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login to Complete form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|