Table of Contents
dfccil recruitment 2020 www.dfccil.gov.in recruitment. Candidates can download dfccil Assistant Manager, Executive and Junior Manager recruitment syllabus and dfccil executive exam pattern. Check also dfccil Assistant Manager, Executive and Junior Manager exam date.
DFCCIL Various Posts Recruitment Online form 2020
Recruitment of Various Posts in DFCCIL
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) invites Vacancy for the post of Assistant Manager, Junior Manager & Executive. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check DFCCIL Various Posts Recruitment Online form 2020. Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for receiving online form is 08 March 2020. Download DFCCIL Various Posts Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you DFCCIL Various Posts exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking corporation run by government of India’s Ministry of Railways to undertake planning, development, and mobilisation of financial resources and construction, maintenance and operation of the Dedicated Freight Corridors.”
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download DFCCIL Various Posts Recruitment syllabus from official website of DFCCIL.
- Syllabus related to Trade – 80% Questions
- General Aptitude – 20% Questions
DFCCIL Exam Pattern
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the Examination pattern of DFCCIL Various Posts for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the vacancy of DFCCIL Various Posts Recruitment Online form 2020.
- The Computer Based Test (On-Line Mode) will be conducted in two or three sessions on a single or multiple days.
- The duration of Exam is 2 hours.
- The question paper will be Objective Multiple Choice Type having 120 questions containing 96 questions related to post and 24 questions on General aptitude.
- The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi both language.
- There shall be negative marking in Computer Based Test and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer (0.25) mark.
The Online Examination shall be held in Patna, Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Varanasi, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi/NCR, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Bhopal and Chandigarh/Mohali etc.
- Department Name – DFCCIL, New Delhi
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 54 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start date of Online Form is: – 15 February 2020
- Last Date of Form – 15 March 2020
- Download Admit Card – Coming soon
- Date of Exam – Last week of April (Expected)
DFCCIL Exam Selection Process
- The selection procedure of Post is :
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- Interview (Only for Assistant Manager( IT & Finance and Junior Manger HR)
- Medical Test
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria||Experience|
|Assistant Manager A.M Finance||17||CA / CMA Exam Passed from Institute of Chartered
Accountants of India
|Assistant Manager AM Information Technology||13||BE / B.Tech / MCA / MBA / M.Tech in Related Trade/Stream.||Three Years|
|Junior Manager Human Resource||04||MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM with first division Marks||–|
|Executive Finance||18||Graduation Degree in Commerce B.Com with 60% Marks||–|
|Executive Human Resource||05||Degree in Management B.B.A / HR with First Division Marks||–|
|Executive Information Technology||02||BE / B.Tech Degree in CS / IT / Electronics / EC with First division Marks.||–|
- Selected Candidates will get the starting pay Scale ( Level – 4 to Level – 7).
- Read official Notification to check for Post wise Pay Scale.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Applying State/Pan India.
- For Asst. Manager & Junior Manager Post:-
- GN / OBC / EWS – 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH – No fees
- For Executive Post –
- GN / OBC / EWS – 900/-
- SC / ST / PH – No Fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card &Net Banking.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- For the Post of Junior Manager Human Resource-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 27 Years
- And For All other Posts-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a www.dfccil.com Portal, Candidate can apply between 15 February 2020 to 15 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the DFCCIL Various Posts Recruitment Online form 2020 Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click here|
|Re Print Form||Click here|
|Download Syllabus||Click here (Coming Soon)|
|Official Website||Click here|