Table of Contents
Delhi University Vacancy Various Posts Online Form 2020 | DU Recruitment Notification @ www.du.ac.in
Delhi University Recruitment 2020: Delhi University has released the notification for the Posts of Guest Faculty. The last date of the Application form is 15 May 2020. Read the full post to check Delhi University Recruitment vacancy details, Interview Date, selection venue, application form, Notification, etc.
Eligible and Interested candidates apply for DU recruitment before the last date. Candidates should be passed a Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this post. The candidates required to carry all the certificates during the selection procedure. The Job posting of Delhi University Faculty vacancy is at the University of Delhi India. The official website of Delhi University is www.du.ac.in.
Short Details of Delhi University Vacancy
Download Delhi University Faculty Recruitment Vacancy Notification for more details. The vacancy is a contract basis. For filling the Form, simply Visit the DU recruitment career portal and click on the “Advertisement” option, and download the notification and write all the entries carefully on the application form and send it to the given address.
We will update you on Delhi University’s job Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Interview Date, Result, and other important details. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
Brief Information on Delhi University Faculty Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Delhi University|
|Post Category||Contract Basis|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Name of the Posts||Guest Faculty|
|Total Number of Posts||28 Posts|
|Selection Process||Screening Test and Interview|
|The Last Date of the Application Form||15 May 2020|
Total Vacancy in Delhi University Teaching Jobs
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Guest Faculty||28 Posts|
Post-Wise Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Guest Faculty||Master’s Degree in a relevant subject from a recognized University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University with at least 55% marks. And The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET), conducted by UGC or CSIR.|
Read Here in detail for Selection Procedure for the Delhi University DU Job
Qualified candidates who are interested in this recruitment can download the selection procedure for the DU Job vacancy. The Applicants can also download the notification from the official website of the University of Delhi (www.du.ac.in) or from the links given below. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the selection Procedure from this article.
- The shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of performance in Personal Interview and Academic career.
- In the Initial Screening Test. The complete application form will be checked, verified, and screened and by the Recruitment board. Candidates who found eligible will be called for Personal Interview.
- After the interview Test, the List will be declared for selected applicants.
- Documents verification.
- The selection venue for the Delhi University Teacher vacancy is at the University of Delhi(DU), Delhi. Candidates are advised to visit the DU career portal to get the latest updates about recruitment.
Post-Wise Pay Scale of Delhi University Recruitment 2020
Place of Posting
Delhi University Jobs – Steps to Apply Recruitment Form
- On a website Portal, the Candidate can Apply for the recruitment before the Last Date.
- Open the website(www.du.ac.in) and Click on “Advertisement” option and download the Application form.
- Print the Application form in A4 size paper and filled very carefully.
- After filling the form. It should send their applications (Hard Copies) to:-
Head of the Department, Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 by Speed Post.
- Self-attested copies of all certificates(Class 12th onwards with the photograph) and publications may also be attached with the Application Form.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the Delhi University recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Educational Qualification, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – Delhi University Jobs 2020
Q.1 What is the official website of the Delhi University Recruitment portal?
The official website of Delhi University is www.du.ac.in.
Q.2 How to Apply online for Delhi University Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can visit the Delhi University career portal and check the vacancy notification. Download the Application and fill the form and send it to the given address.
Q.3 How to Check vacancy in Delhi University colleges recruitment notifications?
Candidates should visit the official portal of DU(www.du.ac.in) and check the recruitment notifications.
Q.4 How to Check recruitment details for Delhi University Bharti in College?
Applicants can check the official website, Open the website, and click on the “Advertisement” option. And check the notification.
List of Helpful Links
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
You May Also Like