Table of Contents
Delhi University MTS Recruitment 2020
Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in Delhi University
Delhi University announced Vacancy for the post of Multi Tasking Staff on contract basis .Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check Delhi University MTS Recruitment form 2020 Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for receiving offline form is 15 February 2020. Download Delhi University MTS Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you DU MTS exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University, is a collegiate public central university, located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly.”
DU MTS Syllabus
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download DU MTS Syllabus 2020 from official website of Delhi University.
The Online Examination shall be held in New Delhi or nearby cities.
- Department Name – Delhi University
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 11 Posts/ MTS
- Mode of Application – Only Offline Mode
- And the Last date of Form is: – 15 February 2020
- Exam Date (Pre) – Date Coming soon
- Admit Card – Coming Soon
- The selection procedure of DU MTS Post is :
- Written Test
- After written test the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Library, Security, Laboratory)||11||Passed High School and Certificate in Library Science OR Library OR Information Science from a recognized institution.
For More Details Read the official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Gargi College Under Delhi University.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 27 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can fill application form and send the documents on address given in official notification before 15 February 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the Delhi University MTS Recruitment form 2020 Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Download Application form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|