High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2020
Recruitment of Jr. Judicial Assistant in Delhi High Court
High Court of Delhi announced Vacancy for the post of Jr. Judicial Assistant I Restorer (Group ‘C’). Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check Delhi High Court Jr. Judicial Assistant Recruitment form 2020. Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for receiving online form is 11 March 2020. Download Delhi High Court Jr. Judicial Assistant Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you Delhi High Court exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About Delhi High Court
“The High Court of Delhi was established on 31 October 1966. The High Court of Delhi was established with four judges. They were Chief Justice K. S. Hegde, Justice I. D. Dua, Justice H. R. Khanna and Justice S. K. Kapur”
Delhi High Court Syllabus
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download Syllabus 2020 from official website of Delhi High Court.
Delhi High Court Jr. Judicial Assistant Exam Pattern
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the Examination pattern of Jr. Judicial Assistant for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all information in this page, and if you have facing any problem during filling Online Application form, contact to examination committee. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the vacancy of Delhi High Court Jr. Judicial Assistant Recruitment form 2020.
For Pre Examination
Skill Test & Interview
The Online Examination shall be held in New Delhi or nearby cities.
- Department Name – Delhi High Court
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 132 Posts/ Jr. Judicial Assistant
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start date of Form is: – 19 February 2020
- Last Date – 11 March 2020
- The selection procedure of Jr. Judicial Assistant Post is :
- Written Test (Pre + Main)
- Skill Test
- After written test the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Jr. Judicial Assistant||132||U.G Degree from a recognized University & having typing speed 35 wpm on Computer.|
For More Details Read the official Notification.
- Selected Candidates will get the starting pay level – 5 at 7th CPC.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in New Delhi High Court.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 27 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 19 February 2020 to 11 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the Delhi High Court Jr. Judicial Assistant Recruitment form 2020 Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here(Link start on 19-02-2020)|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|