Table of Contents
Delhi District Court PA Admit Card Delhi District Court Jr. Judicial Assistant Admit Card 2019-2020 Download Delhi District Court Admit Card and Delhi District Court Recruitment Admit Card 2019 Also check Delhi District Court Exam Pattern for preparation & Delhi District Court Exam Hall Ticket Check Exam Date, Delhi District Court Mains Admit Card.
Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment Online Form 2020
Recruitment of HJS , New Delhi | Mains Admit Card
Delhi High Court DHC are advertised notification for filling Online Application Form. This Recruitment is conducted by Delhi Judicial Service. Delhi High Court is started recruitment for 19 Posts. Those Applicants having Law degree with 7 years advocate practice are eligible to apply for this Post. Interested applicants can please Read the detailed Notification for complete details about this recruitment. We will update your Delhi High Court HJS Online Form, DHC result, Exam date, admit card, answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only.
Delhi High Court HJS Judicial Service Exam Mains Admit Card
Delhi District Court is recently release Mains admit card for Judicial Service Exam posts. So, Candidates are required to download the admit card. We will provide you every alert related to Delhi District Court Admit card. Read this post to check the steps to download the Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2020 Mains Admit Card. Applicants can check their examination center and exam venue and other details printed in their admit card. Candidates can also download their admit card from the link is given below and also be download from the official website of Delhi HJS. The candidate will carefully check all the important details printed on the admit card like Name, Roll Number, Centre Details, Date of Exam, Reporting Time, etc.
- Department Name – Delhi High Court (Delhi)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 19 Posts (DHC)
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 28 December 2019
- Last Date Of Apply – 21 January 2020
- Pre – Examination Date – 02-02-2020
- Admit Card – January 2020
- Mains Exam – March 2020
- The Selection Process for this Recruitment is Based on Written Exam and Interview.
- Selected Applicants will get the pay scale of Rs.131100-216600 in level 13A of matrix of 7th CPC.
- The Job posting for this Recruitment will be In Delhi Region.
- Candidate must be passed Graduation Degree in Law from recognized board or University in India.
- 7 Year Advocate Practiced.
- Read the full official Notification for Details about of Qualification.
- Minimum Age for Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age for Candidates– 45 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For UR/General – 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH – 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through both Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card &Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On Delhi DHC website Portal, Candidate can apply between December 28, 2019 to January 21, 2020.
- Applicant Please read the notification before applying for the Delhi High Court HJS Online Form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, proof of identity, address details, basic details.
- Scanned all the document used in recruitment form related document – photo, sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries..
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Download Mains Admit Card||Click here|
|Download Result||Click here|
|Download List (Shortlisted for Mains)||Click here|
|Download Admit Card||Click here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|