Table of Contents
Delhi Forest Guard Recruitment Online Form 2020 | Admit Card
Department of Forest and Wildlife, Delhi
Government of NCT of Delhi advertised Vacancy for the post of Forest Guard, Forest Ranger and Wildlife Guard for postings in various departments in Delhi government. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check Delhi Forest Guard various post Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is February, 13 2020. Download detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Delhi Forest Guard Online Form, Simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting online form, Save the Application form. We will update your Delhi forest department vacancy 2020 Exam date, Delhi Forest Guard result, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About Delhi Forest Department
“The NCT of Delhi is the Recruitment body and it is a state examination conducted annually by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB). It is a portal for recruiting candidates for various positions in the departments of NCT Govt., Delhi and their autonomous bodies.”
Delhi Forest Guard | Ranger | Wildlife Guard Admit Card 2020
Are you looking for admit card for forest guard? Here you can find all information about Delhi Forest Guard Admit Card. Delhi Forest Department has recently released the admit Card for Forest Guard, Ranger and Wildlife Guard posts. The admit card was released on 12 March 2020. Applicants are advised to download the admit card from the link given below or from the official website of the Department. If Applicants facing any type of problem contact the examination committee. For downloading the Admit Card, Candidates should enter their Registration and Password to get the admit card. The admit card is download online and the examination committee will not send the admit card by post. The Applicants will carefully check all the important details printed on the admit card like Name, Roll Number, Centre Details, Date of Exam, Reporting Time, etc. Read this post to check the steps to download the Forest Guard Admit Card.
Delhi Forest Services Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern
Candidates who have applied for the Delhi Forest Services Online Form are curious about the Delhi Forest Services Exam and Syllabus and Exam Scheme. Candidates please see the PDF of syllabus in this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus also be available in Hindi. You can also download it in PDF format.
- Department Name – Department of Forest and Wildlife, Delhi
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 226 Posts (Various Posts)
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 14 January 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 13 February 2020
- Admit Card – 12 March 2020
- The selection procedure of Delhi Forest Services (Forest Guard, Forest Ranger and Wildlife Guard) Post is : Written Test ( Paper I) + Physical Test (Paper II).
- After Physical Test the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
Posts Wise Details
|Name of the Post||Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Forest Guard||211||Passed Intermediate Exam in from Recognized Board.|
|Forest Ranger||04||B.E / B.Tech Engg. Degree OR Graduation Degree in Science.|
|Wildlife Guard||11||Passed High School Exam from Any Recognized Board.|
- For Forest Ranger Post -Selected Applicants will get the starting pay scale Level-6 Rs.35,400-1,12,400.
- For Forest Guard – Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of 2000/-
- And For Wildlife Guard – Level-1 Rs.18000-56900 as per 7th CPC.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Delhi Region.
- The Age limit for Wildlife Guard and Forest Guard is :- 18-27 Years
- For Forest Ranger Post – Maximum age is 30 Years
- For GN/OBC/EWS Category Candidates – 100/-
- And For SC/ST/PH Candidates – No fees
- For Female Candidates – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can Apply between 14 January 2020, to 13 February 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the Delhi forest department vacancy 2020 Online application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login to Complete||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Delhi Forest Guard Vacancy 2020, Forest Ranger Recruitment, Delhi Forest Dept. Wildlife Guard, exam pattern, forest guard, delhigovt nic, van vibhag, forest ranger, ranger,wildlife, Admit Card.