Table of Contents
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi has released the notification for the Posts of Senior Resident in the Department of Paediatrics and Department of Casualty. The Walk-In-Interview will be held on 30 April 2020. Read the full post to check Deen Dayal Hospital Recruitment vacancy details, Interview Date, selection venue, application form, Notification, etc.
Eligible and Interested candidates apply DDU Hospital Recruitment before the last date. Candidates should be passed a Master’s degree(MD, MBBS), etc. in the medical field are eligible to apply for this post. The candidates required to carry all the certificates during the selection procedure. The Job posting of DDU Hospital vacancy is at the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi. The official website of DDU Hospital Delhi is www.health.delhigovt.nic.in.
Short Details of Vacancy for DDU Senior Residents Posts
Download DDU Hospital Recruitment Vacancy Notification for more details. The vacancy is a contract basis. For filling the Form, simply Visit the recruitment career portal and click on the “Notification” option, and download the notification and Application, & write all the entries carefully on the application form and send it to the given address.
We will update you on DDU Hospital JR job Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Interview Date, Result, and other important details. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital
|Name of the Organization||Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi|
|Post Category||Regular Basis|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident|
|Total Number of Posts||06 Posts|
|Date of Interview||30 April 2020 (9:30 AM To 11:30 AM)|
Post-Wise Total Vacancy in DDU Hospital
|NAME OF THE POSTS||TOTAL POSTS|
Department Wise Posts
|DEPTT. OF PEDIATRICS||05|
|DEPTT. OF CASUALTY||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Posts
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Senior Resident (PEDIATRICS)||Candidates should be passed P.G Degree (MD/DNB/DIPLOMA equivalent) in Pediatrics OR 3 years post MBBS Experience with at least 02 years in the Pediatrics department.|
|Senior Resident (CASUALTY)||Candidates should be passed PG Degree (MD/DNB/DIPLOMA) in Emergency Medicine /Orthopedics /Surgery/Medicine/DNB in Family Medicine OR 3 years post MBBS Experience with at least 2 years in Emergency Medicine/Casualty/General Medicine/ Surgery/orthopedics.|
Selection Procedure for the DDU Hospital Vacancy
Eligible and Qualified candidates who are interested in this recruitment can check the selection procedure for the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital vacancy. The Applicants can also download the notification from the official website of Deen Dayal Hospital(www.health.delhigovt.nic.in) or from the links given below. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the selection Procedure from this article.
- The shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of Interview.
- Candidates are required to come on the walk-In interview with the complete application form. The Application will be checked, verified, and screened and by the Recruitment board.
- After the Test, the Merit List will be declared for selected applicants.
- Documents verification.
- The selection venue for the JRF vacancy is at the Office Of The Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital. Hari Nagar, New Delhi. Candidates are advised to visit the official career portal/website to get the latest updates about recruitment.
Place of Posting
How to Apply for Deen Dayal Hospital Senior Resident Vacancy
- On a website Portal, the Candidate can download the official notification before applying the various posts.
- Open the website and click on the “Vacancies” option and download the Application form.
- Print the Application form in A4 size paper and filled very carefully.
- After filling the form. Candidates will participate in the walk-In-interview which is held on 30 April 2020.
- The filled application forms along with 02 passport size photos, Matriculation, and Intermediate Certificate, MBBS degree and Mark sheets, MD/DNB/Diploma, Mark sheets, and Certificate, Residence Proof & DMC Certificate, Experience, if any.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Educational Qualification, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q.1 What is the official website of the Deen Dayal Hospital, New Delhi?
The official website of the DDU Hospital is www.health.delhigovt.nic.in.
Q.2 How to Apply online for DDU Hospital JR Recruitment?
Candidates can visit the official career portal and check the vacancy notification. Download the Application and fill the form and will attend the Walk-In-Interview.
Q.3 How to Check the latest Jobs in Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay hospital?
Candidates should visit the official portal of Deen Dayal hospital. and check the vacancy notifications.
Q.4 What is the address of the DDU hospital Address?
The address is Deen Dayal Hospital, Hari Nagar, New Delhi.
Q.5 What is the full form of DDUH?
The full form of DDUH is Deen Dayal Upadhyay hospital.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
You May Also Like
For any query related to this recruitment. Please Comment Below. we will resolve your problem as soon as possible.