Recruitment of Directors | Assistant | Section Officer | Surveyor | Stenographer | Patwari | Mali | Law Officer | Legal Assistant in Delhi Development Authority (D.D.A), New Delhi
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) announced Vacancy for the post of Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Assistant Accountants Officer, Architectural Assistant, Planning Assistant, Sectional Officer, Surveyor, Stenographer, Patwari, Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Mali. Eligible applicants can apply for this Vacancy. Read this post to check DDA Recruitment 2020 Application form details, and exam Centers, admit card, Qualification and Eligibility Criteria, etc. Download DDA Recruitment 2020 Notification and detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update you DDA Recruitment Online form, Exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. And the candidates applying for the above posts should check their eligibility criteria for the post applied for. The last date for Online Application form is 30 April 2020.
“The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) was created in 1957 under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act “to promote and secure the development of Delhi“
- Department Name – Delhi Development Authority, New Delhi
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 629 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form: – 01 April 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 30 April 2020
- Last date for Exam fees – 04 May 2020
DDA Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts||Age Limit|
|Deputy Director (System)||02||Maximum 40 Years|
|Deputy Director (Planning)||05||Maximum 40 Years|
|Assistant Director (System)||02||Maximum 30 Years|
|Assistant Director (Planning)||05||Maximum 35 Years|
|Assistant Accountants Officer||11||Maximum 30 Years|
|Architectural Assistant||08||Maximum 30 Years|
|Planning Assistant||01||Maximum 30 Years|
|Sectional Officer (Hort.)||48||Maximum 30 Years|
|Stenographer Gr.- D||100||18-30 Years|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||292||18-27 Years|
|Sr. Law Officer||01||Maximum 35 Years|
|Legal Assistant||07||Maximum 30 Years|
- Educational Qualification of DDA Recruitment 2020 are as follows:-
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Deputy Director (System)||Ph. D in Computer Science/ IT OR M. E/ M. Tech. in Computer Science / IT with First division marks in from Govt. recognized Institution / University and with 03 years relevant experience.|
OR B.E. / B. Tech./M.Sc. in Computer Science / IT/ MCA with First Class from Govt. recognized Institution / University and with 05 relevant experience in Computer Programming.
|Deputy Director (Planning)||Graduation Degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil/Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/Sociology/Economics|
from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
|Assistant Director (System)||M. E/ M. Tech. in Computer Science / IT with First Class or|
minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognized
Institution / University.
OR B.E. / B. Tech./M.Sc. in Computer Science / IT/ MCA with First division from Govt. recognized Institution / University and with 01 experience in the relevant field.
|Assistant Director (Planning)||Graduation Degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil/Municipal Engineering or Master’s Degree in Geography/Sociology/Economics from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.|
|Assistant Accountants Officer||Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Company Secretary (CS)/ ICWA/ Master in Financial Control/ MBA (Finance), or equivalent from a recognized University/Insttiute.|
|Architectural Assistant||Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.|
|Planning Assistant||Graduation Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University /Institute or equivalent.|
|Sectional Officer (Hort.)||Graduation Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry from a recognized University or Institute or|
|Surveyor||Diploma or two years’ National Trade Certificate in Surveying from recognized Institute or equivalent|
and 02 years’ experience in Survey work.
|Stenographer Gr.- D||Intermediate or equivalent from recognized Board /University.|
|Patwari||Graduate from any recognized University or equivalent.|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.|
|Mali||High School pass from recognized Board or equivalent|
|Sr. Law Officer||Passed Regular Degree in Law (with registration in bar) from a recognized University or equivalent and|
|Legal Assistant||Passed Regular Degree in Law (with registration in bar) from a recognized University or equivalent and|
DDA Recruitment 2020 Various Posts Pay Scale
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Director (System)||Level 11|
|Deputy Director (Planning)||Level 11|
|Assistant Director (System)||Level 10|
|Assistant Director (Planning)||Level 10|
|Assistant Accountants Officer||Level 08|
|Architectural Assistant||Level 07|
|Planning Assistant||Level 07|
|Sectional Officer (Hort.)||Level 06|
|Stenographer Gr.- D||Level 04|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Level 02|
|Sr. Law Officer||Level 11|
|Legal Assistant||Level 07|
DDA Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- The selection of DDA Recruitment for various Post will be based on the following Stages-
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Interview Test ( Only for Group A & Only B Post)
- After completing these tests the Merit List will be declared for selected candidates.
- Documents Verification and Medical Test.
- The Place of Job posting of DDA Recruitment for the various posts will be in various departments under Delhi Development Authority, New Delhi.
- The Age Limit of Candidates for DDA Recruitment –
- Minimum Age of Candidates – As per the rule of Commission
- Maximum Age – As per the rule of Commission
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- The DDA Recruitment 2020 Online Examination shall be held in various cities in Delhi or Nearby Cities. The Candidates have an option to choose Centers for Examination.
- The Application fees for DDA Recruitment are-
- GN / OBC / EWS Candidates – 500/-
- For other Category Candidates – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal (www.dda.org.in), Candidate can apply between 01 April 2020 to 30 April 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the DDA Recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login to Complete form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|