Table of Contents
Recruitment of Senior Scientist in CSIR-CIMFR
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research announced Vacancy for the post of Senior Scientist ( Mining Engineering, Chemistry, Geology & Geophysics). Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Those candidates having M.Tech, Ph.D. are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Follow this post to check CSIR CIMFR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Application form, Selection Venue/ Centers, admit card, Qualification and Eligibility Criteria/Qualification, etc. The last date for receiving Application form is 30 April 2020.
Download CSIR CIMFR Scientist Recruitment Notification 2020 and detailed advertisement for more details. The selection for this recruitment will be based on Interview. For filling the Application Form, simply Visit the Link and download the form in PDF and fill all the entries carefully. After filing the Application form, send it to CSIR CIMFR Centre. We will update you CSIR CIMFR Scientist Recruitment form, date of Exam, result, and other important details. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research CSIR-CIMFR, previously known as Central Mining Research Institute and Central Fuel Research Institute, is based in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.“
- Department Name – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Dhanbad
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 09 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Offline Mode
- The Start date of Application Form: – March 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 09 April 2020
- Extended Date of form – 30 April 2020
CSIR CIMFR Scientist Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Posts|
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Posts|
|Mining Engineering||Passed M.E./M.Tech. in Mining Engineering with Three years of experience or Ph.D. in Mining Engineering.||01|
|Chemistry||Ph.D. in Chemistry with Two years of experience in relevant areas.||04|
|Geology||Ph.D. in Geology/Applied Geology with Two years of experience.||03|
|Geophysics||Ph.D. in Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics with Two years of experience.||01|
CSIR CIMFR Scientist Recruitment Recruitment Selection Procedure
The Candidates who are filling application form can be downloading the selection procedure for the CSIR CIMFR Recruitment 2020 for Senior Scientist posts. The candidates can download the Application form from the official website of CSIR-CIMFR or from the links given below.
- The Selection procedure for CSIR CIMFR Scientist Recruitment are:-
- The Application form will be screening by Recruitment Board on the basis of Educational Qualification, Experience, etc.
- After the Screening process, the Selected applicants will be called for the Interview Process.
- After the Interview Process, the Merit List will be declared for Selected applicants.
- Documents Verification.
- The Interview for CSIR CIMFR Recruitment for Scientist shall be held in CIMFR, Dhanbad, Jharkhand. Candidates will be informed by the department for Interview Venue, Time and Date.
- Selected candidates will get the Pay Scale Rs. Rs. 78,800/- 2,09,200/- at Level 12 + D.A and other allowances as per the rule of Government/CSIR.
- The Place of Job posting for the CSIR CIMFR Scientist Recruitment will be in various CSIR Centres across India.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age – 37 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- The Application fees for CSIR CIMFR Scientist Recruitment are:-
- GN / OBC / EWS – 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD/Women – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
Steps to Fill “CSIR CIMFR Scientist Recruitment 2020” Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can download the Application form, links are given below.
- Print the Application form on A4 Size paper and completely filled all the details carefully.
- Send the Application form along with Xerox copy of supporting documents (Educational, Caste, Experience, etc.) with payment slip at:-
- The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001 (JHARKHAND)
- Write on Envelope – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…………..(Post Code…………), Advt.No………..
- Application accepted only Registered and Speed post mode only.
- Two self-addressed envelope affixed with postal stamp of Rs.22/-
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the CSIR CIMFR Recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Download Extended Date Notice||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|