Table of Contents
CRPF Recruitment 2020:The Central Reserve Police Force is inviting Indian male and female citizens to apply offline to complete the recruitment of Group B and Group C paramedical personnel across India. CRPF India recently announced the most recent job posting for 789 vacancies on June 25, 2020. According to CRPF 2020 paramedical exam recruitment notification, these positions are assigned to the Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable in various paramedical areas.
Candidates interested in this recruitment can download the official notification and application form and apply from July 20, 2020, to August 31, 2020. Applications need only be submitted by post. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Short Details of CRPF Recruitment 2020 Notification
The most recent link, official notification, and the registration form for the recruitment of Various CRPF paramedical staff is available at www.crpf.gov.in. Applicants must have a 10 + 2/Intermediate or B.sc. in the respective paramedical area of recognized institutes, in order to apply for this paramedic position. Applicants must have an age limit of 30 years for Sub-Inspector positions, 20 to 25 years for Asst. Sub Inspector positions, and 18 to 25 years for Head Constable Positions.
The selection process for the CRPF 2020 paramedical exam is based on the performance base of Paper I, Paper-II, Paper-III, and Paper IV. More details on CRPF job offers, upcoming CRPF job recruitment announcements, Application form, answer keys, Merit List, Hall ticket, results, upcoming notifications, etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
- Name of the Organization – Central Reserve Police Force
- Type of recruitment – Defence Jobs
- Post Name – Constable, Head Constable, Asst. Sub Inspector and Sub Inspector
- Total Posts – 789 Posts
- Starting Date for an application form – 20.07.2020
- Last Date for an application form – 31.08.2020
- Date of Examination – December (Tentative)
- Official website – www.crpf.gov.in
CRPF Head Constable Vacancy 2020 Details
|Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse)||175|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist)||84|
|Assistant Sub – Inspector (Physiotherapist)||05|
|Assistant Sub – Inspector (Dental Technician)||04|
|Assistant Sub -Inspector (Laboratory Technician)||64|
|Assistant Sub -Inspector /Electro Cardiography Technician||01|
|Head Constable(PhysiotherapyAssistant/NursingAssistant/ Medic)||88|
|Head Constable (Dialysis Technician)||08|
(Junior X-ray Assistant)
|Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||05|
|Head Constable (Electrician)||01|
|Head Constable (Steward)||03|
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||121|
|Constable (Dhobi/ Washerman)||05|
|Constable (Table Boy)||01|
|Head Constable (Veterinary)||03|
|Head Constable (Lab Technician)||01|
|Head Constable (Radiographer)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020
- Applicants must have completed the Intermediate 10+2 / 12th Standard Pass / Diploma / B.Sc ( sciences) in the respective areas of paramedical sciences of a recognized board.
- Check the official notification for educational qualifications.
- For the posts of Inspector & Sub Inspector – The age limit should be max. 30 years as on 31/08/2020.
- And for Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) Posts – 20 to 25 years.
- Head Constable – 18 to 25 years.
- Head Constable ( Jr. X-ray Assistant/Lab Assistant/Electrician) – 20 to 25 years.
- Head Constable (Steward) and Constable Post – 18 to 23 Years.
- Check the official notification for more details about the age limit.
- For UR/OBC/General Category Candidates – Rs.200/- for Group B and Rs.100/- for Group C posts.
- and for SC/ST and female candidates – No fees.
- The Application form will be accepted offline.
- Send Application form to “DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045.”
|Download Application form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for CRPF Paramedical Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website www.crpf.gov.in.
- Click Recruitment to find the link for the Paramedical Exam. Click the “Recruitment” option.
- The official notification of Crpf recruitment is opened, read the official notification.
- To apply, applicants must provide all necessary information and include their photo and signature.
- Include the necessary documentation and he/she must be clearly indicated on the envelope in the name of the Central Reserve Police Force paramedic personnel exam, 2020, before submitting the registration form and sending the contract to the above correspondence.
- Submit the registration form immediately before the submission deadline on August 31, 2020.
”The Central Reserve Police Force is India’s largest Central Armed Police Force. It functions under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of India. The CRPF’s primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter insurgency.”