CGWB Central Ground Water Board Recruitment 2020
CGWB Recruitment 2020: Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Ministry of Jal Shakti, Government of India has released the notification for the Posts of Consultants and Young Professionals. Candidates having a Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this post. The last date of the form is 25 April 2020. The vacancy is a contract basis. Read the full article to check CGWB Recruitment details,results, Interview Date, application form, Notification, etc.
CGWB Vacancy 2020
CGWB hired the Young Professionals and Consultants for posting in various offices of Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), India. Interested candidates can Download the Central Ground Water Board CGWB Vacancy Notification for more details. For filling the Form, Visit the official website and download the application form and fill all the entries carefully. After filling the form, submit the Application form with the required documents to the given office address.
We will update you on Central Ground Water Board CGWB Official Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Interview Date, Result, and other important details. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for. Candidates are advised to visit the official website to get regular updates about recruitment.
“Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), a subordinate office of the Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India, is the National Apex Agency entrusted with the responsibilities of providing scientific inputs for management, exploration, monitoring, assessment, augmentation and regulation of ground water resources of the country.“
|Name of the Organization||Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)|
|Post Category||Contract Basis|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Name of the Posts||Consultant and Young Professional|
|Selection Process||Interview Test|
- The Start date of Application Form: – 04 April 2020
- Last date of Application form – 25 April 2020
CGWB Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Consultant||Passed Masters degree (MSc/MS/MTech/MScTech or equivalent) in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Science/ GeoScience/ Hydrogeology from a recognized university.|
|Young Professional||Passed Masters degree (MSc/MS/MTech/MScTech or equivalent) in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Science/GeoScience/Hydrogeology from a recognized university.|
Those applicants who are interested in this recruitment can download and read the selection procedure for CGWB Jobs for various posts. These vacancies are a contract basis. The candidates can download the notification from the official website or from the links given below.
The official circular is also being available in our post. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the selection Procedure from this article. The selection procedure is as follows:-
- The recruitment is done on the basis of Interview only.
- After the Interview Test, the Merit List will be declared for Selected applicants.
- Selected Candidates will be called for the documents verification process.
- The candidates called for interview will be required to produce original certificates of educational qualification, experience, etc. during the interview and at the time of joining.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for attending the interview.
- For Consultants Posts – Selected candidates will get the amount Rs1,00,000 ± 5%.
- And for Young Professionals Post – The selected candidates will get Rs. 45,000 ± 5%.
- For more details about Pay-Scale. Read the official notification.
- The selection venue for the CGWB Recruitment will be in various offices of Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Department of Water Resources. The candidates will be informed by department for Venue, Time and Date.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly to get latest updates about recruitment.
The age limit for Candidates:-
- The maximum age limit for Young Professionals Posts are- 30 Years
- For Consultants Posts – 65 Years
- For more details about Age Limit. Read the official notification.
- The Place of Job posting for in various offices of Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti
Steps to Apply for CGWB Recruitment 2020
- The Candidate can download the Application form from the official website or the link given below.
- Print the Application form and fill it carefully.
- Interested and eligible candidates may send the Application form on CGWB Offices. The Address of CGWB offices is given below.
- Applicants have an option for applying for a position at two places.
- Please note that applicants applying for a position in two offices have to submit two separate
sets of applications to the offices of CGWB.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the CGWB Recruitment Vacancy 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
CGWB Central Ground Water Board various office address in India
- Eligible candidates can send the application form to the given addresses:
|Director (Administration) CENTRAL GROUND WATER BOARD. Bhujal Bhawan, NH-IV, Faridabad – 121001|
|Regional Director , Central Ground Water Board, Bhujal Bhavan,SectorB. Sitapur Road Yojna, Ram Bank Chauraha Lucknow – 226021 (U.P.)|
|Regional Director,Central Ground Water Board, 3-6-291, GSI Post, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad – 500068|
|Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Bhujalika,C P Block-6 Sector-V, Bidhan nagar Kolkata – 700 091 (West Bengal)|
|Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, 6-A, Jhalna Doongri, Jaipur – 302 004 (Rajasthan)|
|Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, N.S. Building, Civil Lines Nagpur – 440001 (Maharashtra)|
|Regional Director , Central Ground Water Board, Block –1, 4th Floor, Paryawas Bhawan Arera Hills, Jail Road Bhopal – 462011 (MP)|
|Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, North Eastern Region, NH-37, Betkuchi, (Opposite-ISBT), Guwahati- 781035 (Assam)|
|Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, 7th Cross, 27th Main, HSR layout, Sector 1, Bangalore – 560 102 (Karnataka)|
|Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Bhujal Bhawan, Khandagiri Square BHUBNESHWAR – 751030 (Odisha)|
|Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Swami Narain College Build. Shah Alam Tolnaka, Ahmedabad – 380 022 (Gujarat )|
|Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, 6th & 7th Floor, Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Bhawan, Frazer Road, Dak Banglow, Patna-800011|
|Regional Director , Central Ground Water Board, Reena Apartment, 2nd Floor, NH 43, Dhamtari Road, Packpedi Naka, Raipur- 492007, Chattisgarh|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – CGWB Recruitment 2020
Q.1 What is the official website of CGWB, India?
Answer. The official website of CGWB is www.cgwb.gov.in.
Q.2 How to Apply for CGWB Young Professionals vacancy 2020?
Answer. Candidates can visit the official website of CGWB and download the application form in PDF, then fill the form and send it to the respective offices.
Q.3 What is the salary in Central Ground Water Board CGWB for Young Professional and Consultant posts?
Answer. The salary of the Young Professional is Rs. 45,000 ± 5% and for Consultants posts the salary is Rs1,00,000 ± 5%.
Q.4 Can we check the recruitment results from cgwb.gov.in?
Answer. Yes, Applicants can easily download the recruitment result from the official website of CGWB(www.cgwb.gov.in).
Q.5 How to check the CGWB latest job Vacancy?
Answer. Candidates want to check the official website of CGWB to get latest recruitment updates.
Q.6 What is the full form of CGWB?
Answer. The full form of CGWB is Central Ground Water Board.
|Download Application form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Read More –