Table of Contents
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in CGPSC
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC Recruitment announced Vacancy for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2020 Online Form Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card, etc. The last date for Online form is 16 April 2020. Download CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for. We will update you CGPSC Veterinary Assistant exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.
“Under the re-organization of Madhya Pradesh, the State of Chattisgarh came into existence on 1st November 2000 and Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May 2001.”
CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts Syllabus
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This post provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download the CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment syllabus from the official website of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
- The Examination shall be held in various major cities in Chhattisgarh.
- Department Name – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 162 Posts/ Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- Form Start:- 18 March 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 16 April 2020
- Exam Date – April/May 2020
- Admit Card – Coming Soon
- The selection procedure for the Post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post is:-
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- After the Skill Test, the merit list will be declared for selected Applicants.
CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Examination Pattern
The Candidates who are filling the CGPSC Veterinary Assistant online application form can be downloading Exam pattern for the exam preparation of this vacancy. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post.
- The written test will be objective type.
- The questions are in Both English and Hindi Language.
CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Eligibility Criteria | Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Pay Scale|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||162||Graduation Degree in Veterinary Surgeon from a recognized university with enrolled in Chhattisgarh State Veterinary Council.|
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in various departments of Chhattisgarh.
- Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Level-12 Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400 + other allowances.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- For Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts –
- And For UR/Other State – 400/-
- For OBC/SC/ST/PH- 300/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through both Online & Offline mode – Debit Card, Credit Card &Net Banking & Offline.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, the Candidate can fill Online application form on www.psc.cg.gov.in before 16 April 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|