CGPSC PCS J Online form 2020
Recruitment of Civil Judge PCS J in CGPSC
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) announced Vacancy for the post of PCSJ Civil Judge. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this post to check CGPSC PCSJ Recruitment 2020 Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is April 02, 2020. Download CGPSC PCSJ Notification 2020 and detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update you CGPSC PCSJ Recruitment Online Form 2020 Exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
CGPSC PCSJ Syllabus
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download CGPSC PCSJ Syllabus 2020 in Hindi.
CGPSC PCSJ Examination Pattern
The Candidates who are filling an online application form can be downloading the exam paper for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the vacancy and CGPSC PCSJ Recruitment 2020 Exam Dates, Admit Card, Exam centers, etc. You can also download the previous question papers from the official website of the Department.
- The Examination will be conducted in three parts.
- Question paper for Online Preliminary Examination shall be of 100 marks and will consist of 100 objective Type Questions.
- The final selection will be on the basis of merit and total marks obtained in the Written (Main) Examination.
- The maximum 15 marks are assigned for Viva-voice.
The Online Examination shall be held in various cities of the State of Chhattisgarh. The Candidates have an option to choose the cities as Center for Online Examination.
- For Preliminary Exam- Bilaspur, Durg-Bhilai & Raipur.
- For Mains Exam – Bilaspur & Raipur.
- Department Name – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (C.G.P.S.C)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 32 Posts/ (PCS J)
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form Is: – 04 March 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 02 April 2020
- Re-Open Online Form – 06-15 June 2020
- Online Correction- 18-19 June 2020
- Exam Date (Pre) – Date Coming Soon
- Admit Card – Date Coming Soon
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|PCS J Civil Judge||32||Graduation Degree in Law from Any Recognized University in India.|
For More Details Read the official Notification.
- Selected Candidates will get the Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-44450-1080-44770 at (7th C.P.C. Pay Matrix- 10) + DA and other allowances.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in various departments in Chhattisgarh.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/Other state Candidates – 400/-
- OBC/SC/ST/PH Candidates – 300/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through both Online & Offline mode – Debit Card, Credit Card &Net Banking & Offline.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus/Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 04 March 2020 to 02 April 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the CGPSC PCSJ Recruitment Online Form 2020 Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
“Under the re-organization of Madhya Pradesh, the State of Chattisgarh came into existence on 1st November 2000 and Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May 2001.The commission is to perform the following functions- To conduct examinations for the appointments in the state To advise the state government on the following: On all matters related with the state civil service. On matters related with the eligibility, transfer and promotion of the civil servants. On matters related with monetary benefits and compensation to the civil servant by the state government.”
CGPSC PCSJ Recruitment 2020 www.psc.cg.gov.in recruitment. Download cgpsc notification & cgpsc syllabus and fill cgpsc online form 2020