CGPSC Medical Officer Online form 2020: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released the notification for the Posts of Insurance Medical Officer. The Last date for applying application form is 08 May 2020. Read the full post to check CGPSC online form, notification, vacancy details, last date, Exam date, and result.
Interested candidates Apply for this recruitment before the last date. Candidates should be having MBBS degree are eligible to apply for this post. The candidates required to Apply online for filling CGPSC vacancy.
CGPSC Online form for Medical Officer | CGPSC 2020 | Apply Online on psc.cg.gov.in
Download CGPSC advertisement for more details about Insurance Medical officer posts. For filling the CGPSC Online Form, Visit the official website and click on the Apply option, and fill all the entries carefully on the application form. After filling the form, Pay Application fees online.
We will update you on CGPSC Medical Officer recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, Interview Date, Result, and other important details. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for. Candidates download the CGPSC previous years Prelims and Mains exam question papers from the official website. It will help students in CGPSC preparation.
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of the Posts||Insurance Medical Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
CGPSC Vacancy details | CGPSC New Vacancy for Medical Officer
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Insurance Medical Officer||52|
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Insurance Medical Officer||Candidates should be having an MBBS Degree or Equivalent Education from any recognized University.|
Registration in Medical Council.
CGPSC Question Paper Pattern and Syllabus for Medical Officer
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can download the CGPSC Question paper pattern and syllabus for the Insurance Medical Officer Post. The exam will conduct in two stages. In CGPSC examination the objective question is also available in Hindi. Applicants are also advised to solve old question papers of CGPSC Prelims and Mains Examination. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus from this article.
Candidates can download the CGPSC prelims and mains previous years question papers from the official website of the department. The Applicants can download the official notification from the official website of Chhattisgarh PSC or from the links given below. CGPSC also provides mock Test papers to easily understand the question paper.
The examination will conduct in two stages. The Examination Pattern is as follows:-
|Total No. of Questions – 150|
|Total Time – 3 hours|
|Total Marks – 300|
|Part – 1||General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50 Questions(100 Marks)|
|Part – 2||Related Subject||100 Questions (200 Marks)|
- The selection is done on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
- After declaring the result of the Written Test, the Merit List will be declared for Selected applicants.
- Selected Candidates will be called for the documents verification process.
- Medical Test
- The Age Limit for CGPSC Medical Officer are as follows:-
- The Maximum Age Limit of Candidates is – 32 Years
- For Domicile of Chhattisgarh – 42 Years
- Age relaxation is given as per rule of government.
- Selected candidates will get the Pay-Scale Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400/- at Level 12. and other admissible allowances will be paid.
- For more details about Pay-Scale. Read the official notification.
- The Examination centers for the CGPSC Medical Officer in various major cities of Chhattisgarh. Candidates are advised to visit the official job portal of Chhattisgarh PSC to get the latest updates about recruitment.
- The Place of Job posting for CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Job vacancy will be in various offices/Headquarters of the Labour department in Chhattisgarh state.
- The Application fees for the Post of Insurance Medical officer is:-
- For General/OBC & other State candidates – Rs. 400/-
- And for SC/ST/OBC & Non-Creamy Layer Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- Application fees will be paid online only (Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking and Bank deposit. Check and Bank draft is not allowed.
Steps to Apply for CGPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- On a website Portal, the Candidate can fill the form from 09 April 2020 to 08 May 2020.
- Click on the Apply option and fill the CGPSC online application form.
- After filling the form, then click on the Submit option.
- Pay Application fees.
- Take a printout of the filled form.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of CGPSC. Admit card will be declared on the CGPSC official website. No, admit card sent by the department from the post.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the CGPSC online form 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Q.1 What is the official website of CGPSC?
The official website of the CGPSC Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is www.psc.cg.gov.in
Q.2 How to Apply for CGPSC MO vacancy?
Candidates can visit the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission recruitment portal and check the vacancy notification. Apply and filled the form then Click Submit and Pay Application fees.
Q.3 What are the eligibility criteria to apply as Medical Officer?
Q.4 How to download the CGPSC previous year question paper?
Applicants can download the CGPSC prelims, mains and last 5 years question paper from the official website.www.psc.cg.gov.in.
Q.5 What is the full form of CGPSC?
The full form is Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus | Pattern||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
You May Also Like