Table of Contents
CG Vyapam Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B. Ed Admission 2020-Application submission has been restarted. The deadline for submitting the registration form is June 30, 2020. The exam date for CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B. Ed’s courses have been rescheduled. Chhattisgarh BBED 2020 is approved by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board -Vyapam for admission in 4 years of B.A. B.Ed & B.Sc. Bed. The admission criteria for candidates must have passed high school or 10 + 2 from the recognized organization/institution in mathematics and science with minimum grades defined by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). More information about CG Vyapam Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B. Ed Admission 2020, such as dates, application form, admission criteria, and exam sample, can be found in this article.
CG Pre B.Ed Admissions 2020 Important Dates
CGPEB conducts the CG Vyapam B.ed entrance exam. The total duration of the BED course is 4 years (B.A.B.Ed & B.Sc B.Ed.).
|Starting date of the Application||17 April 2020|
|Last date to apply Online Application form||31 May 2020|
|Online Application Re-Open||30 June 2020|
|Admit card Available||Coming Soon|
|Entrance Exam||Coming Soon|
|Answer Key||Coming Soon|
CG Pre B.A B.Ed 2020 Application Form
The registration form for CG Vyapam Pre BA B.Ed 2020 has been reopened and can be sent until June 30, 2020. The last deadline for submitting the registration form is May 31, 2020. Candidates for the BBED entrance exam they must apply online to do so.CG Vyapam B. Ed and before filling out the application form, it is recommended to review BBED’s eligibility requirements as well as the eligibility requirements to apply for B.A. B.Ed / Pré B.Sc. B. Ed entrance exam. The registration form was released by the CGPEB.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs.200/-
- And for OBC Category Candidates: Rs.150/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.100/-
CG Pre B.A B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For BA B.Ed-A candidate must have passed high school or 10 + 2 of the body/institution recognized in any stream with minimum grades defined by the National Teacher Training Council (NCTE).
- For B.Sc B.Ed-A candidate should have passed high school or 10 + 2 from his board/institution recognized in mathematics and science with a minimum score determined by the National Teacher Education Council (NCTE).
|Vibhagiya Niyam B.Ed||Click Here|
|Vibhagiya Niyam D.El.Ed||Click Here|
|Vyapam Pariksha Nirdesh- B.Ed20 & D.El.Ed20||Click Here|
|Syllabus B.Ed||Click Here|
|Syllabus D.El.Ed||Click Here|
|Important Instructions- B.Ed20 & D.El.Ed20||Click Here|
|Instructions to fill the Form- B.Ed20 & D.El.Ed20||Click Here|
|Sample Application– B.Ed20 & D.El.Ed20||Click Here|
|Bank Instructions- B.Ed20 & D.El.Ed20||Click Here|
|Track Application Status- B.Ed20 & D.El.Ed20||Click Here|
|Check Transaction Status- B.Ed20 & D.El.Ed2||Click Here|
|Online Application Form- B.Ed20 & D.El.Ed20||Click Here(New)|
CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed Admission 2020 Admit Card
Entrance Admit Card of Vyapam Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.ed entrance exam will be posted on time at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in or via the direct link provided. The admission card must be available one week before the exam date. Registered applicants can only download the admission card from their official website using their registration ID, provided by the candidate during the application/registration process.
CG Pre B.Ed 2020 Application Form
- Detailed information on the CG Vyapam Pre B.Ed application form can be found below.
- The CG Pre B.Ed application form was published on April 16, 2020.
- The authority launched the application form online.
- Applicants can complete the registration form on the official website.
- The last date to complete the registration form is June 30, 2020.
- The candidate must complete the complete form, as an incomplete form will be rejected by the manager.
- Employees reject various forms of each candidate.
- The documents sent must only have the prescribed format.
- In addition, applicants can keep a copy of the completed application form for later use.