Table of Contents
CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form-The Chhattisgarh Professional Council postponed CG Pre MCA 2020 Exam due to the COVIC 19 pandemic. The authorities also extended the deadline for completing the CG Pre MCA 2020 application form until June 30. The registration form will be available from 17 March 2020. To apply for the exam, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university and must have at least 50% (general candidates), while candidates in the reserved category, (SC / ST / OBC) 45% must have achieved.
CG Pre MCA 2020
The Chhattisgarh Professional Council conducts the CG Pre MCA, an entrance exam at the state level for aspirants who are ready to take a Master’s Degree in Computer Application (MCA) in the state of Chattisgarh. Applicants must answer 200 multiple-choice questions within 3 hours.
Each question has a marking and there would be no negative marking in the exam. This article contains all relevant information about the CG Pre MCA 2020, such as registration form, eligibility, etc. and other related information. Then read the full article below.
Chhattisgarh professional council that conducts an entrance examination for admission to the MCA course Candidates who wish to complete the MCA as additional studies in the state of Chhattisgarh must take the entrance examination. The entrance exam is carried out at the various centers and in the state of Chhattisgarh.
Important Schedule for CG Pre MCA 2020
- Start Date of the Online Application Form – 17 Mar 2020
- Last date of Online Application Form – 31 May 2020
- Application Form Re-open: 23-30 Jun 2020 (New)
- Correction in the Application Form – 23-30 Jun 2020
- Admit Card – Coming Soon
- CG Pre MCA 2020 Entrance Exam – Coming Soon
- Result Available – Coming Soon
CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Fee
- Applicants must pay Rs 200 / – as an application fee if they belong to the general category.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category must pay Rs 150 / – as a registration fee for the entrance exam.
CG Pre MCA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must complete a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized board of directors or from a recognized university to attend the entrance exam.
- General category candidates must achieve at least 50% of the points in the aptitude test.
Candidates with a reserved category must have reached at least 45% on the proficiency tests to attend the entrance exam.
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form
CG Pre MCA 2020 can only be completed online on the official website at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. The CG MCA 2020 app is available online on the official website. Applicants must provide basic information, such as personal details, information about their parents, contact details, address details, email ID, cell phone number, educational qualification, gender, etc. on the registration form.
- The CG Pre MCA 2020 application form was published from March 17, 2020, to June 30, 2020.
- Applicants receive online application forms on the university’s official website.
- Applicants must read all instructions on the application form carefully before filling out the form.
- Applicants must also meet the admission criteria set by the university to be admitted.
- When submitting the application form, applicants must provide basic information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and training as needed.
- After this information is successfully completed, applicants must also upload the scanned photo and signature to the form.
- Applicants are advised to pay the registration fee as soon as the information is filled out and documents sent.
- After paying the fee, applicants must print the completed application form.
- And the last step is to send the completed application form.
You May Also Like