Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Online Form 2020
Central Teacher Eligibility Test C.T.E.T July 2020
CTET July 2020 Exam Postponed Notice
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invites application for CTET Primary and Junior Level Examination. Interested applicants can check their eligibility before applying for this Form. Follow this article to check Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET 2020 Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card, etc. The last date for Online Application form is February 24, 2020.
Download CTET official notification 2020 and detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Form, Visit the Link given below and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update your Ctet exam date 2020, result, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details regularly on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
- The Start date of Application Form is:- 24 January 2020
- And the Last date of Form is:- 24 February 2020
- Online Correction – 19-26 March 2020
- Exam Date – 05/07/2020(Postponed)
- Admit Card – June 2020
- The selection procedure of CTET 2020 is :
- Written Test
- The validity of CTET Certificate is 7 years.
Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2020
- Primary Stage (Class I To V)
- Intermediate or its equivalent with 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of Two-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Senior Secondary or it’s equivalent with minimum 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of Two-year Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with the NCTE OR
- 12th (10+2) or it’s equivalent with at minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of four years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) OR
- Intermediate or it’s equivalent with a minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of Two-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
- Secondary Stage (Class VI To VIII)
- Graduation degree and passed or appearing in the final year of Two-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in One year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR
- Graduation degree with minimum 45% marks and passed or appearing in One year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE. OR
- Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of four year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) OR
- Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of four year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in One year B.Ed. (Special Education).
- Form Fee For One Paper:-
- For GN/OBC – 400/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates – 300/-
- Form Fee For Both Paper:-
- For GN/OBC – 1200/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates – 600/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through both Online & Offline mode – Debit Card, Credit Card &Net Banking & E-Challan.
CTET Syllabus 2020
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download CTET Syllabus 2020 in PDF.
CTET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Candidates who are filling the online application form can be downloading the CTET previous question papers for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all information on this page, You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the vacancy and Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET 2020 Online Application form Exam pattern, etc.
- All the questions in this Exam are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- There are two papers conducted by CTET:-
- Paper I ( For Class I To V)
- Paper II ( For Class VI To VIII)
- The Language of Question Paper in Hindi/English.
- And If you have facing any problem during filling the Online Application form, contact the examination committee.
|Download Postponed Notice||Click Here(New)|
|For Online Correction||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus/Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 24 January 2020 to 24 February 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET 2020 Online Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
- The Place of Job posting after selection in Central Government Schools like (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.
- For more Details read the Full official Notification.
The Online Examination shall be held in All States in India. The exam is conducted in major cities of State. Candidates have an option to choose FOUR different cities as the Center for Online Examination.
The CTET was established when, in accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) received notifications dated 23 August 2010 and 29 July 2011 stipulating minimum qualifications for eligibility to teach Classes I to VIII. Passing the TET, conducted in accordance with NCTE Guidelines, is an essential requirement for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in clause (n) of section 2 of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act.