CEED Online Registration 2020 Notification Eligibility Exam Fee Apply Now. CEED 2020 online application has started. In this article, you can get complete details about “CEED Online Registration 2020 Notification Eligibility Exam Fee Apply Now”.
CEED stands for Common entrance test for Design. The exam is conducted as a test for admission to design courses in various institutions including Master of Design (M.Des) programmes at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIITDM Jabalpur, and IIT Kanpur, and to Ph.D programmes in Design at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIT Kanpur.
For getting admission CEED may not be enough as some Institutes may conduct further tests for further screening of candidates. CEED is an exam designed for testing candidates’ abilities and aptitude in design involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Qualification required to appear in CEED 2020
If you want to appear for CEED 2020 examinations conducted by IIT Bombay, these are some qualifications you should posses-
- degree/diploma/ postgraduate degree programme of a minimum of 3 years (after 10+2 level)
- or GD Arts diploma programme (10+5 level) by July 2019
- No age limit and candidates can appear for CEED as many time as they want
Important Dates for CEED 2020
|Online Registration Starts||09 October 2019|
|Closing of online registration||09 November 2019|
|Closing of online registration with LATE FEE||16 November 2019|
|Admit Card||01 January 2020|
|CEED 2020 Exam||18 January 2020|
|Answer Key||21 February 2020|
|Result Declaration||04 March 2020|
How to Apply for CEED
CEED 2020 application form can be filled online form the official website. The link of the official website has been provided in the important links section. The documents you might need to upload while filling the application form for CEED 2020 are:
- Recent colour photograph in .jpg format
- Scanned copy of your signature in .jpg format
- Scanned copy of your degree/diploma certificate in pdf format if the course is completed. If you do not have the final degree certificate, upload the copy of the final year mark list or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed, a certificate from the Principal of the college / Head of the department (.pdf file).
- Candidates who are applying in the SC / ST / OBC-NCL category have to produce valid category certificates (.pdf file) issued by appropriate authorities.
- Candidates who are applying in person with physical disability (PwD) category should produce a valid medical certificate (.pdf file) issued by the appropriate authority. Dyslexic candidates are required to additionally obtain a certificate from the Principal / Head of the College / Institution (.pdf file).
- Candidates whose name is not same as the name on the degree/diploma certificate should produce a gazette notification, a marriage certificate or scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name (.pdf file).
The fee for applying for CEED 2020 is as follows
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates, fee is 1,300/-.
- For general candidates, The fee is 2,600/-
- The fee for women is 1,300/-.
- 500 late fee will be charged form each candidate if they register after the last date.
The CEED examination will be conducted in various cities across the country. The list of cities where CEED 2020 is proposed to be conducted is as follows:
The selection criteria for the CEED 2020 examination are as follows:
- Paas in CEED 2020 examinations.
- CEED passes students can apply for the M.Des and PhD programmes in various institutes with the specializations.
- Candidates can directly apply to the institutes they want with their respective programmes.
Important Links for CEED Online Registration 2020 Notification Eligibility Exam Fee Apply Now
|CEED 2020 Application Form||Available Now|
|CEED Exam Notification||CEED 2020 Brochure|
Thanks for reading and hope the information provided was helpful. Keep visiting our website for more such latest updates.