CCC Online Registration Form 2019 DOEACC NIELIT Online Exam. In this article, you will get complete information about CCC Online Registration Form December 2019 DOEACC NIELIT Online Exam, courses syllabus, how to enroll, etc.
(NIELIT) National Institute of electronics and information technology is an autonomous institution under the administrative control of the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT). The organization was established to promote skill development in the area of information, electronics, and communication. The organization aims to carry out human resource development in information, electronics, and communication sector. NIELIT is considered to be the top institution which conducts various information, electronics, and communication examination all over the country and also provides certification for the same. The organization also organizes the CCC computer course, The details about CCC Online Registration Form December 2019 DOEACC NIELIT Online Exam are given in this article.
CCC Course: An overview
- The course is designed by NIELIT. This is a basic course which enables everyone to understand and use the basics of computers. Computers being so important in today’s era, this course is a boon for the common man. This course imparts basic IT literacy to its enrolled students. The course would enable candidates to use computers for preparing personnel/business letters, viewing information on the internet (the web), receiving and sending mails, preparing his business presentations, preparing small databases, etc. This course is a must enroll for those who want to understand the applications of computers from scratch. The course is not meant for professional IT students.
- The course duration is 80 hours.
Requirements to enroll in the CCC course
The eligibility for CCC courses is as follows:
- Candidates sponsored by NIELIT approved Institutes permitted to conduct CCC Course – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Candidates sponsored by Government recognized Schools/Colleges having obtained a Unique Identity number from NIELIT for conducting CCC – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Direct Applicants (without essentially undergoing the Accredited Course or without being sponsored by a Govt. recognized School/College) irrespective of any educational qualification.
Those candidates following the following criteria can easily enroll in the CCC course and appear in examination of the course to get the certification.
- There will be some fees for the course examination. The fees for the examination is rs 500. Taxes like service tax may be imposed. The payment of the fees can be done online by net banking, NEFT, credit, or debit card.
- Procedure to enroll in the CCC course
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of the NIELIT and register themselves from there. The link to the official website has been provided in the important links section.
Important Links for CCC Online Registration Form December 2019
|CCC Course Information Brochure||Download Now|
|Enroll in CCC course||Apply Now|
|Admit card||Click Here|