Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE Board) is the exam conducting body for Class 10th and class 12 board examination held every year. CBSE class 12th examination was conducted between 15 Feb. to 30 March 2020. CBSE Board has declared the CBSE Class 12 Exam results 2020 on its official websites. All those candidates who appeared in this CBSE Board exam 2020 for class 12th can check their results online.
For those who are not satisfied with the markings can submit the online application form for re-evaluation in accordance with school authority. Candidates need to visit the official site of CBSE to view or download the mark sheet or else they can check their exam results from dig locker site as well.
- Exam conducting body: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE Board)
- Name of Exam:- CBSE Class 10th & 12th Exams
Important dates of CBSE Board Class 12 exam results
- Time Table Issued: 18 December 2019
- Exam Date for Class 10th: 15 Feb. to 20 March 2020
- Class 12th Exam date: 15 Feb. to 30 March 2020
- Class 10th, 12th Remaining Exam Date: 01-15 July 2020
- Admit Card: 23 January 2020
- Result Declared (12th): July 2020
- Result Declared (10th): July 2020
How to download CBSE Exam results in 2020?
- Candidates need to go to the official website of CBSE from the link http://cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm
- The link for results will be activated after the specified time only.
- Type in the roll number and date of birth and click on submit button to get CBSE exam results 2020.
- The next screen will display the CBSE Board exam results in 2020.
- Candidates can download the exam results in pdf format and keep it for future purposes.
- Students can also check their results from their mobile phone as well.
- Candidates can also use Digilocker app to access digital Mark sheet
- For this, they need to register in gov.in
- After successful registration students can import documents and view their mark sheet of CBSE Board examination 2020.
How to send papers for re-evaluation?
- Firstly Candidates need to speak with the school authority first before sending the papers for re-evaluation request.
- There is a standard procedure that every CBSE schools must follow to scrutinize the requests before sending for a re-evaluation of examination papers.
- If the school authority finds that it fulfils the criteria for re-evaluation or rechecking only then the paper rechecking or re-evaluation requests are to be sent by the school authority.
- Download Class 12th Result in 2020:- Click Here Link Activate Soon
- Download Remaining Exam Cancelled Notice:- Click Here
- Download Admit Card (Private Candidates):- Click Here
- Download Admit Card & School LOC:- Click Here
- Download Class 10th Time Table 2020:- Click Here
- Download Class 12th Time Table 2020:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here