Recruitment of Food Safety Officer (FSO), Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist in Bihar Technical Service Commission(BTSC)
Bihar Technical Service Commission announced Vacancy for the post of Food Safety Officer (FSO), Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check BTSC FSO, Physiotherapist Recruitment Online form 2020 Applying procedure, Merit List and Exam, admit card, Qualification, and Selection venue, etc. The last date for Online Application form is 15 April 2020. Download BTSC Various Posts Notification 2020 and detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update you BTSC FSO, Physiotherapist Recruitment Online form Exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. And the Applicants applying for the posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions (Education, Experience), etc. for the post applied for.
“Welcome To BTSC Bihar Technical Service Commission has been constituted by the Bihar Technical Service Commission Act, 2014 for selection of candidates for the technical posts of Group ‘B` and `C` under the State Government, Bihar.“
BTSC FSO, Physiotherapist Recruitment Selection Pattern
Candidates are advised to check the BTSC FSO, Physiotherapist Recruitment Selection procedure. Those candidates who are filling the online application form can download the Selection Procedure for this recruitment. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. The detailed notification links are also being available in our post. You easily download the BTSC FSO, Physiotherapist Posts Recruitment Selection procedure from the given links in our post.
Selection Process for the Post of Food Safety Officer (FSO)
- No written test will be conducted for this post.
- The minimum Qualifying marks are 33% for selection.
Selection Procedure for the Post of Physiotherapist
Selection Procedure for the Post of Occupational Therapist
- Department Name – Bihar Technical Service Commission
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 303 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form: – 16 March 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 15 April 2020
BTSC FSO, Physiotherapist Posts Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Posts|
|Food Safety Officer (FSO)||91|
The Education Qualification for the post of FSO, Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist are:-
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Food Safety Officer (FSO)||Degree in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Bio-Technology / Oil / Agriculture / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology or Equivalent Degree from recognised University.|
|Physiotherapist||Degree in Physiotherapist from recognized University.|
|Occupational Therapist||Degree in Occupational Therapist from recognized University.|
BTSC FSO, Physiotherapist Recruitment Selection Procedure
- After the screening process, candidates will be called for Documents Verification. The selection of candidates will be based on the Percentage obtained in Qualifying degree and Experience.
- After document verification, the merit list will be declared for Selected applicants.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in various Health departments in Bihar.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- The age of Candidates – 21 to 37 Years
- For Female Candidates, the Minimum & Maximum age is – 21 to 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- The Application/Form fees for BTSC FSO, Physiotherapist are as follows:-
- GN / OBC / Other State Candidates – 200/-
- SC / ST / PH/Female – 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
- Selected Candidates will get the Starting Pay Scale Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay 4200/- at Level 6.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 16 March 2020 to 15 April 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the BTSC FSO, Physiotherapist Recruitment Online form 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||FSO | Other Post|
|Official Website||Click Here|