Bihar board is going to start online facilitation system for students also known as OFSS for all those who are going to appear in 10th board exam 2020 and look forward to applying for the process of 11th admission with different streams arts, science, commerce, OFSS can help students for fetching information under one portal. The Board will take admission in Intermediate through the Bihar Board OFSS and the 11th admission process will start after 10th results. Here are the details for Ofss Bihar Inter Admission 2020 notification.
Candidates can take admission in following colleges using OFSS portal
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya, Chapra
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Magadh University, Gaya
- Munger University, Munger
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Purnea University, Purnea
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara
Re-spot Admission details
- Exam conducting Body: Online Facilitation System for students
- Purpose: Intermediate 11th spot admission
|Name of Board||Bihar school examination Board|
|Online Application form Start Date(11th class)||27 Apr. 2020|
|Online Application form Last Date(11th class)||20 May. 2020|
|Age Limit||As per Rules of BESB|
All candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.300/- on or before 20th May,2020.
Reservation in Bihar Board Intermediate Admission
|College/ University Inherent Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Women of BC||3%|
|Financially Week candidates||10%|
Candidates are requested to check out the official website of Bihar OFSS for eligibility criteria. The same can be understood as follows:-
- The student must have 10th passed out with any recognized university.
- The students who have passed the Matriculation Examination or 10th Class or equivalent examination from the Bihar School Examination Board, Central Board for Secondary education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other State board are eligible to apply online for admission.
- The students who have passed the Intermediate Examination, +2 examination or equivalent examination from the Bihar School Examination Board, Central Board for Secondary education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other State board are eligible to apply online for admission.
How to fill BSEB admission form 2020 from the OFSS portal?
- Please go to the official website of OFSS from the link www.ofssbihar.in
- After Opening Website Click on Button Online Intermediate Registration Portal (Session 2020-2021) Then Click On Check Box To Accept Terms & Conditions.
- Enter Required Details For Registration for the Required Class then Click On Student Log In Fill Common Application Form
- After Filling Application Form, Click On Pay Now Button
- Complete the Payment Process and Take Print of it For Admission for future Reference