Table of Contents
The BPSSC Assistant steno recruitment exam notification 2020 is out and candidates can apply online application form for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Steno from the official website of Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to appear in the BPSSC exam 2020. The online application has been updated by recruiting body Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) on its official website. There is a vacancy of 133 posts for Assistant steno in the Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission. Interested candidates can submit the online application form easily. The last date to apply is 30 March 2020.
Recruitment details for BPSSC Assistant steno recruitment exam 2020
- Recruiting Body: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC)
- Purpose: BPSSC Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020
- Vacancy:-133 posts
The vacancy for category wise details is as follows:-
- Application Start: 04/03/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/03/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 30/03/2020
- Examination Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 700/-|
|SC / ST||400/-|
**Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
|Minimum Age||18 Years.|
|Maximum Age||25 Years.|
- Candidates must pass 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India. Or
- They should have a diploma in computer operation.
- Hindi Stenographer : 80 WPM
- Computer Typing: Hindi and English (Both) with 30 WPM and 300 Words Complete in 10 Minutes.
- Computer Test: Good Knowledge of M.S Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint) and the Internet.
** Candidates are requested to check out the official notification of the BPSSC exam 2020 from the official website for further details.
Instructions for filling the online application form
- Candidates can apply the online application form for the post of ASI Steno from the BPSSC Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission online official website between 04/03/2020 to 30/03/2020.
- Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to appear in the BPSSC ASI Steno exam 2020.
- Candidates must check all documents like id proof, address details, basic details before filling the form.
- Candidates must have a scanned copy of related documents like photo, signature, id proof etc.
- Before filling the online application form candidates must read the instruction carefully.
- Once the details are filled up preview all columns carefully and only then submit the online application form.
Marking scheme for BPSSC Assistant steno recruitment exam 2020
The selection of candidates is done on the basis of written examination. There will be 2 papers in exam paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 will consist of 100 Multiple choice questions and duration is 1 hour and 30 minutes. However, paper 2 consists of 100 multiple choice questions and will be of 200 marks. There will be negative marking for every incorrect option as well.