Table of Contents
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Project Manager in B.P.S.C
Bihar Public Service Commission announced Vacancy for the post of Project Manager (Civil,Electrical,Metallurgical,Textile,Chemical,Computer Science and Electronics & Communication. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check BPSC Project Manager Recruitment Online form 2020 Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for receiving online form is 02 March 2020. Download BPSC Project Manager Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you BPSC Project Manager exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“The Bihar Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants.”
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This post provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download BPSC Project Manager Recruitment Online form 2020 syllabus from official website of BPSC.
The Online Examination shall be held in Major Cities of Bihar/Nearby cities.
- Department Name – Bihar Public Service Commission, Bihar
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 69 Posts/ Project Manager
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- Form Start:- 17 February 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 02 March 2020
- Last date:- 16 March 2020
- Exam Date – Date Coming soon
- Admit Card – Coming Soon
- The selection process for the Post of BPSC Project Manager is :-
- Written Test
- Viva Voice Test
- Skill Test
- After Skill Test the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum & Maximum Age of Candidates – 21-37 Years (Male)
- Minimum & Maximum Age of Candidates – 21-40 Years (Female)
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
BPSC Project Manager Exam Pattern
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading BPSC Project Manager Exam pattern for the exam preparation of this vacancy. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post.
- All the questions are objective Type.
- The duration of CBT exam is 2 Hours 15 minutes.
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Project Manager||69||Engg. Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Textile / Chemical / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering from AICTE recognized University at least Second Division Marks.|
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Bihar Region.
- Form Fees for BPSC Project Manager-
- For GN/ BC/EWS – 600/-
- And For SC/ST – 150/-
- Female (Bihar Domicile) – 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through both Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card , Net Banking.
- Selected Candidates will get the pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4800/-(Level 9) + other allowances.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can fill Online application form on www.bpsc.bih.nic.in before 02 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the BPSC Project Manager Recruitment Online form 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Link start on 17-02-2020)|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|