BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) has recently released BPSC Assistant engineer civil Exam notification 2020 on its official website. Candidates who want to appear in BPSC Assistant engineer civil Exam 2020 must fulfill their eligibility criteria. Candidates can view important dates, eligibility criteria, and recruitment details from the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission as well. The online application start date is 11th March 2020. There is a vacancy of 31 posts for assistant engineer civil that needs to be fulfilled by the BPSC civil exam 2020. The registration the last date is 08 June 2020 and the fee payment last date is 18 June 2020.
- Recruiting Body: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
- Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer AE Civil Recruitment 2020
- Total Posts:-31
Important dates of BPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2020
- Online Application Start: 11 March 2020
- Registration Last Date: 08 June 2020 (Extended)
- Fee Payment Last Date: 18 June 2020
- Last Date for Complete Form – 24 June 2020
- Last Date for Received Hardcopy – 30 June 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
|General, BC, EWS||Rs. 750/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|PH Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
**Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
Age Criteria for BPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2020
|Minimum Age||21 Yrs.|
|Max. Age||37 Yrs. (Male)|
|Max. Age||40 Yrs. (Female)|
- Candidates must have BE/ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from Recognized University.
- Degree in technical courses conducted only by regular universities (Universities) recognized by the University Grants Commission will be valid and not in technical courses conducted through distance education.
- Co-member of the Institute of Engineering or Institute of Engineers India – Passed the examination in “A” and “A” or passed in the examination equivalent to “A” and “A” from the Institute approved by Institute of Engineers India.
Category Wise Post Vacancy
Instructions for filling Online Application form of BPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2020?
- Interested candidates can apply online from 11-3-2020 to 08-6-2020.
- Candidates must read the instructions thoroughly before applying for the post of assistant engineer and should fulfill all eligibility criteria, including age restriction and educational qualification.
- Candidates must fill the correct information while filling the online application form for BPSC assistant engineer exam 2020.
- Pay the application fees before 31st march 2020.
- Before submitting the online application form kindly check all the details once again to confirm the correctness.
- Take a print out of acknowledgment for future reference.
|Apply Online(New)||Registration | Login|
|Download Extended Date Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to fill the online application form of the BPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2020?
- First Go to Official Site @ http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On the official page. Click Advertisement for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Road Construction Dept., Govt. of Bihar. (Advt. No. 03/2020)
- It will direct to the advertisement page and read it carefully
- Now do the registration and Make a Payment