Table of Contents
www.bis.org.in recruitment 2020 bis Technician recruitment 2020. Candidates can read full notification of Technician recruitment.check also bis Technician recruitment 2020 exam date and syllabus.
Bureau of Indian Standards Various Posts Recruitment Online form 2020
Recruitment of Technical Assistant | Technician Post in BIS
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) released Vacancy of Technical Assistant (Laboratory) and Senior Technician. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check BIS Various Posts Recruitment Online form 2020. Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for receiving online form is 08 March 2020. Download BIS Various Posts Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you BIS Various Posts exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“The Bureau of Indian Standards is the national Standards Body of India working under the aegis of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. It is established by the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986 which came into effect on 23 December 1986. Recruitment Online form 2020.”
BIS Technician | Technical Assistant Recruitment Syllabus
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download BIS Various Posts Syllabus 2020 from official website of BIS.
For Technical Assistant Lab
BIS Technician | Technical Assistant Recruitment Examination Pattern
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the Examination pattern of BIS Various Posts for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the vacancy of BIS Various Posts Recruitment Online form 2020.
- All the above-mentioned tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, (English and Hindi).
- There will be deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The Online Examination shall be held in major cities in India.
- Department Name – Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 50 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start date of Online Form is: – 17 February 2020
- Last Date of Form – 08 March 2020
- Last Date for Apply – 15 March 2020 (Date Extend)
- Exam Date – 29 March 2020
- Download Admit Card – March 2020
- Result – 21 April 2020
BIS Technician | Technical Assistant Recruitment Selection Process
- The Selection procedure of Post is :
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory)-
- Online Exam
- Skill/practical/trade test.
- Senior Technician-
- Online Exam
- Skill/practical/trade test.
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Technical Assistant (Lab)||30||B.Sc Degree with Subject Chemistry/ Microbiology/Physics/Bio-Technology/Food Technology/Bio-Chemistry/Electronics OR Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Chemical/Electronics/Food Technology/Metallurgy.|
|Senior Technician||20||High School with I.T.I Certificate in Electrician / Air-Conditioning / Refrigeration/ Mechanic (Diesel–Engine)/ Fitter/ Carpenter/ Welder with Two Year Experience.|
- Selected Candidates will get the starting pay Scale ( Level – 4 to Level – 6).
- Read official Notification to check for Post wise Pay Scale.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be New Delhi.
- For GN/OBC Candidates – 500/-
- And For SC/ST/PH candidates – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 27 Years (Senior Technician)
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 30 Years (Technician Assistant Lab)
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a www.bis.gov.in Portal, Candidate can apply between 17 February 2020 to 15 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the BIS Various Posts Recruitment Online form 2020 Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Corrigendum Notice||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|