Table of Contents
Bihar PSC APO Recruitment Online form 2020
Recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer in BPSC
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) announced Vacancy for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer ( A.P.O) .Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check Bihar PSC APO Recruitment Online form 2020 Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is February, 21 2020. Download Bihar PSC Prosecution Officer Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you BPSC APO exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“The Bihar Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants.”
BPSC APO Syllabus
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download BPSC Syllabus 2020 from official website of Bihar Public Service Commission.
BPSC Exam Pattern
The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all information in this page, and if you have facing any problem during filling Online Application form, contact to examination committee. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post. You can also download the previous question papers from the official website of Department. Question paper is available in both language (English & Hindi) and there is provision of Negative Marking. So candidates carefully solve the questions.
The pattern of Pre Examination-
Mains Examination –
The pattern of Mains Examination-
The Online Examination shall be held in major cities of Bihar. The Candidates have an option to choose the cities as Center for Online Examination.
- Department Name – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 553 Posts/ Assistant Prosecution Officer ( A.P.O)
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 07 February 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 21 February 2020
- Exam Date (Pre) – Date Coming soon
- Admit Card – Coming Soon
- The selection procedure of BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer ( A.P.O) Post is :
- Written Test ( Pre + Mains)
- After written test the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants for Interview Process.
- Medical Examination.
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer||553||Graduation Degree in Law ( 3 Year OR 5 Year) from Any Recognized University in India.
For More Details Read the official Notification.
- Selected Candidates will get the Pay of (Level 09) + DA and other allowances.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in various departments of Bihar Government.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum and Maximum Age of Candidates – 21-37 Years (Male)
- Minimum and Maximum Age of Candidates – 21-40 Years (Female)
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/BC/EWS – 600/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – 150/-
- For Female (Bihar Domicile) – 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through both Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card &Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 07 February 2020 to 21 February 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the Bihar PSC APO Recruitment Online form 2020 Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus/Exam Pattern||Click Here (Coming Soon)|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|