Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020: The CSBC, Bihar, issued a notification for the hiring of Lady Constable (Swabhiman Battalion) (for ST candidates only). The online application for the Bihar police online application started on June 24, 2020. The total number of vacancies for which recruitment is 454. According to the official CSBC website, candidates can sign up from June 24th to July 24th, 2020. The direct link has published along with the requirements of the application form and the steps provided to complete the form. Read on for details and links.
Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment
Applicants can apply on the online application form from June 24, 2020. The application form only needs to be submitted online. The last online application deadline is July 24, 2020. Applicants are advised to complete the online application form before the last deadline to avoid interrupting the site on the last day.
Candidates can also review the main points, requirements, links, and steps for registering online with the Bihar Police. Interested and eligible candidates can review their suitability for the Bihar police officer online form and apply online using the information provided. Read on to learn more.
Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment: Important Dates
Bihar Police Lady Constable: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancy|
|Constable Lady in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion||454 Posts|
Bihar Police Lady Constable: Eligibility Criteria | Age Limit
- 12th/Intermediate Exam Passed from Any Recognized Board in India.
- Only for Female Candidates.
- Must Be Domicile in Bihar State.
- Age Limit: 18-30 Years as on 01/01/2020
- For ST Category Candidates- Rs.112/-
- Pay the Form Fee Through Online and Offline Mode – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Pay Offline Through SBI E Challan.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bihar Police Lady Constable Selection Procedure 2020
Candidates for the police post in the Swabhimaan Battalion of the Bihar Police are selected through the written examination and the PET round. In this section, you will learn more about Bihar Lady Constable’s police selection process.
Written exam – The first step in the selection process is the written exam based on OMR. This round is carried out for 100 marks for a period of 02 hours. Candidates must ensure that they receive the specified qualification grades and attend the PET selection round.
PET Round – The final list of achievements is made based on the grades that candidates receive in the PET Round. CSBC conducts a PET round for 100 marks.
Important Instructions for Bihar Police Lady Constable
- The only application mode is ONLINE. Printed/printed copies of the application form will not be considered.
- The online exam will have objective and multiple-choice questions.
- Applicants must carefully review the eligibility criteria before applying to the Bihar Police Police.
- You need to take care of the start and end date of the online application.
- Candidates must be kept up to date to download letters of call for online tests.
“Central Selection Board of Constable is an organization under Government of Bihar to recruit constables for police force in the state of Bihar. The board is headed by a three-star rank Additional Director General or Director General level police officer. Current chairman of the commission is K.S. Dwivedi.”