The Bihar ITICAT 2020 admission notice was posted online on March 24, 2020. The Bihar ITICAT 2020 application form has been extended until May 10, 2020. The Bihar Combined Entry Competitive Examination Council (BCECEB) performs entrance exam for taking admission in various ITI’s in the state of Bihar. The Entrance Exam is also known as ITICAT (Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test). The board conducts an annual admission test for admission to various ITI professions, which are available in State government / private institutions. Relevant information is available on the official website.
Bihar ITI Admission 2020-21
Students who wish to take ITI courses offered by the state / private colleges/institutes in Bihar must apply according to the established schedule. Read the Bihar ITI 2020-21 notifications before signing up for a course. Applicants who wish to apply for admission to the 2020-21 sessions can see important details about ITICAT Bihar 2020 admission, eligibility, online procedures, admission criteria, etc.
Interested candidates must be prepared in all aspects and apply online with all required documents. Applicants must follow certain steps, such as online registration, payment of the registration fee, submission of the application form, and submission of documents to complete the application process. Applicants can read information about the Bihar ITI 2020 Application Form, including instructions on how to fill the application form.
About BCECE Board
“Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. It conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.”
|Start Date of Application Form||24 March 2020|
|Last Date of Registration Form||24 May 2020 (Date Extend)|
|Submission of Fee(Offline Mode)||25 May 2020(Date Extend)|
|Submission of Fee(Online Mode)||25 May 2020(Date Extend)|
|Last Date of Correction/Editing of Application form||27 May to 30 May 2020(Date Extend)|
|Admit Card||Announced Soon|
Bihar ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must review their eligibility criteria before completing the application form. If candidates are unable to meet the admission criteria set by the BCECEB board, their application will be rejected. The applicant’s age must be 14 years old to qualify for BIHAR ITICAT. Applicants can review the admission criteria below, required by the BCECEB:
- The applicant’s age must be 14 years old or before August 1, 2020.
- Candidates must have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have studied maths and science in High School.
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Application Form
Applicants can complete the application form for BIHAR ITICAT 2020 from March 24, 2020, to May 10, 2020 (extended). Candidates are advised to complete the registration form before the last appointment, to avoid rushing at the last minute. The last registration deadline for BIHAR ITICAT 2020 is April 26, 2020. No registration form will be submitted after the last deadline. Applicants must register on the official website. After uploading the images, filling in the details on the registration form, and paying the registration fee, you can successfully submit the registration form. Below are the steps to complete the application form:
Step 1:- Online Registration
- Visit the BCECEB official website, search for “Register for ITICAT 2020” and click on it. Then, read all the instructions to complete the application form.
- Provide complete information on the registration form about the name, parents’ name, date of birth, email ID, mobile phone number, etc.
- After successful registration, applicants will receive the registration number and password with the registered email ID/cell phone number.
- Keep this registration information safe for future records.
Step 2:- Fill Personal Information
- Fill in all the information on the registration form.
- Enter personal information such as name, parents’ name and mailing address, etc. Be careful when entering and verify that all information has been filled correctly.
Step 3:- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Now upload your current passport photo and signature.
- The background of the photo must be white. Applicants must upload the signature in English and Hindi.
- The photo must include the name and date of the applicant on which the photo was taken.
- Click the “Save and Continue” button and continue for the next step.
Step 4:- Fill Educational Information
- After uploading the images, applicants must provide their academic qualification details in this section.
- Give all details carefully and check that all information is correct.
- Candidates without the required qualifications must not apply.
- Now click on the “Save and continue” button.
Step 5:- Preview Your Application Form
Applicants can view their application form and view entries made on the application form. If they find an error in the application form, candidates will be able to edit it again. If everything is fine, applicants can continue to pay for the registration form by clicking on the “Confirm and Submit” button.
Step 6:- Payment of Application Fee
- After submitting the statement, applicants must click on the “Continue for payment” button to make the payment.
- Payment can be made through Bank Challan. In this process, applicants must download the Challan form and print it. You can then send a fee to any bank via NEFT.
- Applicants can also pay online. In this process, applicants can make payments using net banking, debit cards, and credit cards.
- The application fees will be Rs. 750 for General category candidates.
- For reserved category Applicants, the application fees will be Rs. 100/-
- And For disabled/PWD candidates the application fees will be Rs. 430/-
Bihar ITI Admission 2020 Counseling Procedure
Candidates who pass the exam will continue to be invited to the counseling process, according to their merit. The Selection Board will inform applicants about the counseling dates, location, and other related details by post or official website. It is important that candidates can visit Bihar ITI’s official website to get new news about Counselling. In counseling, process the Documents are checked and seats are allocated at the time of counseling.
All qualified candidates must attend the counseling session. Documents are checked and seats are allocated at the time of consultation. Applicants must bring the following document at the time of consultation.
Documents required for Verification
- Bihar ITICAT 2020 scorecard.
- ITICAT 2020 Admit card.
- High school mark sheet & Certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Category certificate.
Bihar ITI Result & Merit list
The result of Bihar ITICAT 2020 will be announced online on the BCECEB official website. The result is prepared on the basis of merit and declared together with the list of students who qualified in ITICAT. The candidate who would appear on the exam can check their results online by entering their Roll.no./Registration No. number and date of birth in the fields provided.
The result of Bihar ITICAT 2020 will announce in the month of August and is available online on the official website. Those who will take the ITICAT exam to enter ITI courses in the state of Bihar can check the result of ITICAT on the official website. The authority will publish the result on the website. Candidates must provide the registration number and date of birth to receive the result. Applicants will receive the desired course and institute.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 What is the form date of Bihar ITI?
Answer. The Online Application Form will start on 24 March 2020.
Q.2 How to Apply Online for Bihar CAT Online Form?
Answer. Candidates should visit the official website(www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in) and Apply for the Online Application Form.
Q.3 How to download Bihar ITI Syllabus?
Answer. Candidates should visit the website and download the Examination Pattern and Syllabus.
Q.4 What is the official website of Bihar ITI?
Answer. The official website is www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Activate your Account||Click Here|
|Forgot Password||Click Here|
|Date Extend Notice (New)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Prospectus||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
You May Also Like