Bihar DELED exam is conducted every year by the exam conducting body Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). It has recently released the admit card for the Bihar DELED exam 2020 and candidates who have applied for this exam can view and download their admit cards online from the official website of BSEB. For those who want to appear in this exam must follow the instructions while giving the exams. They can check the exam notification from the official website of BSEB as well.
- Exam conducting Body: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)
- Name of exam:- Bihar D.El.Ed Exam 2020
- Purpose: Bihar D.El.Ed Joint Entrance Test ( JET+Admission)
|Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Admission
|Last date of Online Application form filling
||29th December 2020
|Editing in the Application form
||Till 3rd January 2020
|Start of Downloading Online Admit Card
||1st week of February 2020
|Bihar Deled JET 2020-22
||8th February 2020
|Declaration of Result Online
Candidates need to pay the application fee which can be summarized as follows:-
|Unreserved, Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class
|SC / ST / OBC
- Candidates are required to have passed the intermediate examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (10+2) with at least 50% (SC/ST/differently disabbled candidates shall get a relaxation of 5% of marks).
How to Download Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can download Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2020 admit card from the official website by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of Bihar Board D.El.Ed CET 2020 i.e www.biharboardvivid.com
- Click on Admit Card
- Fill Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click Submit
- Your Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of admit card
Details Printed on Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
The below details will be present on Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card. Candidates are requested to check these details.
- Name of Candidate
- Candidate Roll Number
- Date of Exam
- Exam Center Code
- Exam Center Address
- Date of Birth
Bihar D.El.ED 2020 Exam Pattern
It is important to check the exam pattern before the exam as it enables the candidates to prepare for the exam in a proper way. The exam pattern specifies the duration of the exam, number of questions, sections that will come in the exam. In all, the exam pattern helps the candidates to prepare a study plan before the examination.
||The exam is of 150 minutes
||There are 6 sections in the exam.
||The total marks in the exam are 450
|Total number of questions
||Total number of questions in the exam is 150
||For each correct answer, 3 marks are allocated.
Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Test Centres
How to Apply for Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Admission?
Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above or go to the official website.
Step 2: Enter the details like e-mail id, contact number, gender, and date of birth, etc to do the registration.
Step 3: Log in with the credentials sent and enter the details like personal, contact and educational details.
Step 4: Upload the photograph and signature in the proper format.
Step 5: Pay the application fee and take a printout of the confirmation slip.
Important links for Bihar DELED Exam