Bihar BSSC Various Post Online Form 2019. BSSC stands for Bihar Staff Selection Commission. Bihar Staff Selection Commission has recently rolled out a notification about the recruitment of candidates for various posts. Candidates who fulfil the eligibilty criteria and age criteria can apply for the recruitment.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission BSSC will be hiring candidates for the post of Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak, Urdu Anuwadak and Rajbhasha Sahayak (Urdu). The total number of vacancies to be filled is 1505. The total vacancies have been divided into various posts. Vacancy breakdown on the basis of posts has also been provided in this article.
You can get more details about the BSSC various post recruitment 2019 like important dates, age criteria, eligibilty, links etc from this article on Bihar BSSC Various Post Online Form 2019. For minute details, candidates can check the official notification. The link to check and download official notification has been provided in the importnat links section of this article. For more details, continue reading.
Recruiting Body: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Post: Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak, Urdu Anuwadak and Rajbhasha Sahayak (Urdu).
Total Posts to be filled: the total number of vacancies to be filled are 1505.
Vacancy Breakdown based on Post
- Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak: 1294
- Urdu Anuwadak: 202
- Rajbhasha Sahayak (Urdu): 09
- Total: 1505 Posts
Some important dates for Bihar BSSC recruitment are as follows:
- Starting date of online application: 05 November 2019
- Online Registration last date: 30 November 2019
- Last Date For Fee Payment: 30 November 2019
- Last Date For Complete Form: 04 December 2019
- Exam Date: To be announced
- Admit Card Available: To be announced
Some of the dates are yet to be announced by the concerned authorities. Candidates are advised to keep visiting our website or the official website for latest updates.
The fee for applying online for the recruitment of various posts in Bihar staff selection commission for different category candidates are as follows:
- For General, OBC Candidates: 600/- Rs.
- For SC, ST Candidates:150/- Rs.
The fee can be paid online via various methods such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode Only.
There is a certain age limit fixed by the government for the candidates who can apply for the recruitment.
- The minimum for Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak, age should be 18 years.
- The minimum age for all other posts that is Urdu Anuwadak and Rajbhasha Sahayak (Urdu), the minimum age should be 21 years.
- The maximum allowed age is 37 years.
Age relaxation may be provided to some candidates. For more details on age relaxation, check the official notification released by BSSC.
Eligibilty for BSSC various post online form
Candidates can check their eligibilty form here. Only candidates that are eligible to apply for the recruitment should apply. Eligibilty criteria for the various post have been fixed by the authorities. Eligibilty details for various posts are given below:
- Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak: Candidates Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam in Urdu Subject with At Least 100 Marks.
- Urdu Anuwadak: Bachelor Degree with Urdu Subject From Any Recognized Univerisity.
- Rajbhasha Sahayak (Urdu): Candidates have UG/ PG Degree in Urdu Subject.
Some important links have been provided below for your amenity. Candidates are advised to check the official notification before applying. The link to the official notification is also given below:
|Apply Now||Online application starts on 5 November 2019|
|Notification||(Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak) (Urdu Anuwadak) [Rajbhasha Sahayak (Urdu)]|
|Official Website||Click here|
Thanks for reading. We hope this article and the information provided in it helped you. You can always let us know your thoughts in the comments section. For more such daily updates on government jobs, results, exam, admit card cum hall ticket details and etc, you can keep visiting our website. Thanks for being here.