Table of Contents
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment Online Form 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission, announced Vacancy for the post of Civil Judge. Read the full post to check Bihar BPSC Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment Online Form 2020 form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card, etc. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. The last date for receiving online form is 15 June 2020. Download Bihar Public Service Commission Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment notification for various posts and detailed advertisement for more details. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for. We will update your exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it.
“The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants.”
- Department Name – Bihar Public Service Commission
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 221 Posts/ Civil Judge
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start date of Online Form is: – 12 March 2020
- Last date of Form – 03 June 2020 (Date Extend)
- Last date of Form fees – 08 June 2020 (Date Extend)
- Last date for Complete Form – 15 June 2020 (Date Extend)
BPSC Civil Judge PCS J Selection Process
- Selection Process of BPSC PCS J Post is:-
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Test
- Interview Test/Personality test
- Document Verification
BPSC Civil Judge PCS J Syllabus | Examination Pattern
Candidates can easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus of Bihar BPSC Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment from the given links in our post and also check out the vacancy details of Bihar Public Service Commission PCS J Examination 2020. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus from this article. And also download the Examination pattern of BPSC PCSJ for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download the Recruitment syllabus from the official website of BPSC.
- The question paper will be Objective Type Questions.
- There will be two question papers in the Preliminary Examination.
Pre – Examination
- Candidates have an option to choose one of the following subject:-
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interview. The Interview/Personality Test is of 100 marks.
BPSC Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Eligibility Criteria||Total Posts|
|Civil Judge (PCS-J)||Bachelor’s Degree in Law (L.LB) from Recognized University.||221|
- The Online Examination shall be held in various major cities in Bihar. Check official notification for more details.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in the Civil Court of Bihar.
- GN / OBC/Other State Candidates – 600/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates – 150/-
- For Female – 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 22 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 35 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 40 Years (Female & Reserved category Candidates)
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Date Extend Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|CLICK HERE TO SEE [BPSC BIHAR] VARIOUS EXAMS LAST DATE EXTENDED NEWS/UPDATES(New)|
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Portal, Candidate can apply between 12 March 2020 to 28 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the BPSC Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.