BHU Recruitment 2020: Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi has released the notification for the Posts of Staff Nurse. The last date of the Application form is 10 May 2020. Read the full post to check BHU Recruitment vacancy details, Interview Date, selection venue, application form, Notification, etc.
Eligible and Interested candidates apply for BHU Job vacancy before the last date. Candidates should be passed a Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this post. The candidates required to carry all the certificates during the selection procedure. The Job posting of Staff Nurse vacancy is at the (SNCU) in the Department of Pediatrics, IMS, BHU, Varanasi. The official website of BHU is www.bhu.ac.in.
Short Details of BHU Staff Nurse Job
Download Banaras Hindu University Staff Nurse Vacancy Notification for more details. The vacancy is a contract basis. For filling the Form, simply Visit the BHU career portal, and download the notification and Application, & write all the entries carefully on the application form and send it to the given address.
We will update you on BHU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Interview Date, Result, and other important details. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About Banaras Hindu University
|Name of the Organization||Banaras Hindu University|
|Post Category||Contract Basis|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse|
|Total Number of Posts||05 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written & Skill Test|
|The Last Date of the Application Form||10 May 2020|
|Date of Written Test||14 May 2020 10:00 AM (Postponed)|
|Date of Skill Test||14 May 2020 02:00 PM|
Post Wise Total Vacancy in BHU Staff Nurse Posts
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Staff Nurse||05 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||The candidate should have a Diploma in Nursing (GNM/|
B.Sc. Nursing from recognized Institution/ University and registered with the State Nursing Council. Experience and Female Candidates will be given preference. For more details about eligibility. Read the official notification
Selection Procedure for the BHU Job Vacancy
Eligible and Qualified candidates who are interested in BHU recruitment can check the selection procedure for the vacancy. The Applicants can also download the notification from the official website of Banaras Hindu University (www.bhu.ac.in) or from the links given below. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the selection Procedure from this article.
- The shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of the Written and Skill Test.
- Candidates should attend the written test on the given Date and Venue.
- After the Written Test, the Skill Test will be conducted.
- And After the Skill Test, the Merit List will be declared for selected applicants.
- Documents verification.
Written Exam and Skill Test Selection Venue for BHU Recruitment 2020
- The Written Exam selection venue for the BHU Nursing vacancy is at the New Lecture Theatre Complex, IMS, BHU, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Candidates are advised to visit the official career portal/website to get the latest updates about recruitment.
- The Venue for Skill Test is Ground Floor, NICU/SNCU, S.S. Hospital, BHU.
|Pay Scale for BHU Staff Nurse Vacancy|
Place of Posting
|Written Exam Postponed Notice(New)||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for BHU Vacancy in Varanasi University
- On the website Portal, the Candidate can download the official advertisement and read it before applying for the recruitment.
- Open the website and download the Application form.
- Print the Application form in A4 size paper and filled very carefully.
- Candidates should fill the form and send the filled-in application forms along with attested copies of degrees, certificates, one passport size photographs on E-Mail – [email protected].
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the BHU Recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Educational Qualification, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q.1 What is the official website of Banaras Hindu University(BHU)?
The official website of Banaras Hindu University is www.bhu.ac.in.
Q.2 How to Apply online for BHU Recruitment?
Candidates can visit the official career portal and check the vacancy notification. Download the Application and fill the form and send it to the given address.
Q.3 How to Check Banaras Hindu University Result?
Candidates should visit the official portal of BHU and check the Result declared.
Q.4 How to Check vacancy on the BHU Career portal?
Applicants should check the latest vacancy on the official website, Open the website, and check the notification.
Q.5 What is the full form of BHU?
The full form is Banaras Hindu University.