Recruitment of Graduate and Technician Apprentice in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited released Vacancy for Graduate & Technician Apprentice for postings in BHEL Centre Bhopal. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this post to Check BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List and DV Process, etc. Download BHEL Apprentice Recruitment notification for more details about Graduate and Technician Apprentice. For filling the Online Form, Visit the Link given below and Click Apply and fill all the entries. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update you BHEL Apprentice Recruitment Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for. The closing date for the Online Application form is 03 April 2020.
“BHEL, Bhopal with state-of-the-art facilities, manufactures wide range of electrical equipments. It’s product range includes Hydro, Steam, Marine & Nuclear Turbines, Heat Exchangers, Hydro & Turbo Generators, Transformers, Switchgears, Control gears, Transportation Equipment, Capacitors, Bushings, Electrical Motors, Rectifiers, Oil Drilling Rig Equipments and Diesel Generating sets.”
- Department Name – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 229 Posts/ Trade Apprentice
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form: – 13 March 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 03 April 2020
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Posts|
|Diploma (Technician) Apprentice||91|
|Discipline||Graduate Engg.||Diploma Engg.|
|Computer Science & Application||04||NIL|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.||03||NIL|
|Electronics & Telecommunication|
|Modern office Mgmt||NIL||20|
- The Eligibility Criteria of BHEL Graduate and Technician Apprentice posts are-
- For Graduate Apprentice Post – Passed B.E./ B.Tech in Engineering in the relevant branch/Trade with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from recognized University by AICTE.
- For Diploma Apprentice Post – Passed Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management in the relevant branch/Trade from recognized Institute / University by AICTE.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment Selection Procedure
- The Selection procedure of Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts is :
- The Selection will be based on marks obtained in Qualifying Degree/Diploma or Written Test.
- The duration of the training will be 12 months.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in various BHEL Project, Bhopal.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Selection Venue
The Selection process shall be held in BHEL, Bhopal. Candidates should carry all necessary documents in the recruitment process like All educational documents, Address and Id proof, Medical Certificate, etc.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 14 Years
- Maximum Age – 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- The selected will get a fixed stipend. The stipend for Graduate & Technician Apprentice posts are-
- For Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/- per Month.
- For Technician Apprentice – Rs. 8000/- per Month.
Steps to Fill BHEL Apprentice Recruitment Online Form
- On NATS website Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in), Candidate can apply between 13 March 2020 to 03 April 2020.
- Apply & Filled the form. After submitting the form the unique registration is generated by the online system. This number is required to be filled in the online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal.
- Keep a copy of the unique registration number for future reference.
- After registering on NATS Portal, Eligible candidates can apply on BHEL Website. The links are given below.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for Graduate & Technician Apprentice.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|