Table of Contents
Recruitment of Trade Apprentice in Bharat Electronics Limited (B.E.L)
Bharat Electronics Limited released Vacancy for the Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Electronic, Mechanic,Machinist,Draftsmen (Civil),Draftsmen (Mechanical),Refrigeration & Air Conditioner, Electroplater, Welder, COPA post under apprenticeship. Eligible Candidates can apply for this Recruitment. Read full post to check BEL Apprentice Recruitment Online Application form 2020 details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers. Download Bharat Electronics Limited Apprentice Recruitment official notifications and detailed advertisement for more details. Applicants to ensure their eligibility criteria or Educational Qualification for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for. We will update you BEL Apprentice Recruitment various posts exam date, result, Merit List Answer key and other important details on this page only. The last date for submission of Online form is 16 March 2020.
About Bharat Electronics Limited
“Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and several regional offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.”
- Department Name – Bharat Electronics Limited
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 150 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- Start Date of Form – 28 February 2020
- Last date of Submit Online Form is: – 16 March 2020
- Admit Card – Coming Soon
- Candidate should have passed the ITI in the given trade/Stream from the recognized Institute (NCVT).
Selection Process for BEL Apprentice Recruitment
- Written Test will be conducted.
- Selection shall be made based on obtained marks in written examination.
- The Merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
- The duration of apprenticeship is 12 months for all disciplines.
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioner||04|
Pay Scale of BEL Apprentice Recruitment
- Selected candidate will get the Stipend as per rule Apprenticeship act:-
- For Welder & COPA Post – Rs. 7285/- per month.
- For All other Post – 8196/- per month.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 21 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- The Selection Process for BEL Apprentice Recruitment shall be held in various centres/Headquarters of BEL in India.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in various Project of BEL in India.
Steps to Fill Form
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online Portal.
- And the Last date for Applying form is 16 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the BEL Apprentice Recruitment Online Application form 2020.
- Candidates should be carry original documents during selection process with color photograph.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Candidates are advised to visit regular on official website of www.bel-india.in/ to get latest news about recruitment.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|