Table of Contents
Check barc recruitment www.barc.gov.in apprenticeship recruitment 2020. Download recruit barc.gov.in apprenticeship merit list and cutoff 2020.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Apprentice Post Recruitment Form 2020
Recruitment of Various Posts in B.A.R.C
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre released Vacancy for the post of Medical Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Ophthalmic Technician under apprenticeship .Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check BARC Various Posts Apprentice Recruitment form 2020 Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers. We will update you BARC various posts exam date, result, Merit List Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. The last date for apply form is 06 March 2020. Download BARC Various Posts Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is India’s premier nuclear research facility, headquartered in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas. ”
Venue of Selection Process
Those candidates who will selected for selection process will report on Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Department Name – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 08 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Offline Mode
- Start Date of Form – February 2020
- Last date of Offline Form is: – 06 March 2020
- Merit Result :- Coming Soon
- Date of reporting/Batch Start – Coming Soon
- The selection procedure of BARC Various Post is :
- No written Test will be conducted.
- The selection of based on the SSC Marks and Vocational Course Marks.
- The merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
- Documents Verification
- The duration of apprenticeship is 12 months.
- The Candidates who have already undergone any apprentice training are not be considered for this training.
- Candidates who have completed more than three years from the date of passing 10+2 Vocational H.S.C Examination are also not eligible.
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Medical Lab Technician||04||10+2 Vocational (Medical Lab Technician)|
|X-Ray Technician||03||10+2 Vocational (X-Ray Technician)|
|Ophthalmic Technician||01||10+2 Vocational (Ophthalmic Technician)|
- Selected candidate will get the Stipend payable per month shall be Rs.7000/-.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai or other BARC Centre in India.
Steps to Fill Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can download the Application form. And the Last date is receiving the Offline Application form before 06 March 2020.
- Candidates need to send the Application form on “Deputy Establishment Officer (R-V), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay. Mumbai – 400085. And Write on Envelope “Application for Apprenticeship Training in BARC”
- Candidates can send Scanned copy of Documents and Duly filled Application form on Email Id – [email protected]
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the BARC Various Posts Apprentice Recruitment form 2020.
- Candidates should be carry original documents during selection process with color photograph.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
|Download Application form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|