Table of Contents
Assam ITI Admission 2020 dates are released on www.itiassam.nic.in. Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training DECT, Assam, invites application form for various ITI programs that are conducted for taking admission in various colleges of Assam ITI. Interested and eligible candidates can register for their course according to their eligibility. The registration form will be available online on the official website. The selection Board will publish the official notification and important information on the official website(www.itiassam.nic.in). Applicants seeking ITI admission courses can view relevant information about Assam ITI 2020 admission here, including the application form, eligibility, examination Dates, admission procedures, and Answer key dates, etc.
Assam ITI Admission 2020 – Eligibility Criteria, Notification, Courses List
Applicants who wish to join the ITI programs can obtain the application form on the official website. The Assam Government ITI provides various courses for NCVT trades, SCVT trades. It is under the Craftsmen Training Scheme. Applicants who wish to take admission to the ITI course at the ITI Institute in the state of Assam. Interested applicants must first know the important information about the admission process. The admission criteria for several ITI courses are almost similar.
Applicants must be in the 14 to 25 age group. Applicants are advised to read the entire page to check the details of admission to Assam ITI 2020, such as application process, admission criteria, admission card, course fee, counseling process, etc. on www.itiassam.nic.in.
|Start Date of the registration process||Last week of May 2020|
|Closing date of registration||Second week of June 2020|
|Verification of particulars of the Candidates||May to June 2020|
|Start Date of the Choice filling by the for 1st Round Counselling||Last week of June 2020|
|Allotment of seats for First round counseling||Last week of June 2020|
|Start Date of Printing of allotment letter by the candidates and reporting the candidates to the selected ITI college and submission of fees||First week of July 2020|
Assam ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants applying for admission through ITI Assam Admission 2020 must first see the admission criteria and then complete the application form. For each ITI program offered under Assam ITI, the selection Board sets the admission criteria that each candidate must meet to be considered admitted. Applicants can check the admission criteria related to the course in the following table:
- Engineering Trade – Candidates must have passed the exam with math and English.
- Non-Engineering Trade – Candidates must have passed the exam with English.
- As of August 1, 2020, the age of applicants for admission must not be less than 14 years.
- For more details check the detailed notification available on www.itiassam.nic.in.
Assam ITI Application Form 2020 | Apply on www.itiassam.nic.in
The Examination Panel, “Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training” will publish the application form for admission to Assam ITI 2020 in the last week of May. Applicants can complete and submit the application by the second week of June 2020.
The registration form for ITI Assam 2020 is usually available online on the official website. After completing the online Application form, the candidate must complete all details on the website www.itiassam.nic.in under the option new registration. The candidate cannot make a selection until the government reviews it. You can check the detailed information on the registration form page of this article. After registration, you can log in and complete the rest of the registration form.
- Applicants must first visit the official website of the Employment and Crafts Training Directorate, at itiassam.nic.in.
- Applicants must register, providing the necessary information requested there.
- Candidates can now complete the application form by providing personal, academic, and contact details.
- Applicants should note that they must provide correct and complete information on the application form, The selection board will reject the application form if the information is incorrect or incomplete.
- After completing the application form, applicants must attach the scanned documents required for the application form and pay the application fee using the online mode.
- After filling out the application form, applicants must submit the completed application form and also print out.
Assam ITI 2020 Result for Various ITI Courses
- After verifying the registration form received for various ITI courses, the competent authority draws up a Merit List.
- Based on the Merit List, the course and university are assigned to candidates according to the selection made.
- Candidates can easily download the result by entering the registration number and date of birth in the relevant field.
- After the vacancy is allocated, candidates must report to the institute to confirm the allotted seat.
- After the counseling process, applicants are admitted to the designated college.
Assam ITI 2020 Merit List
As soon as the ITI Assam admission process is complete, the Selection authority publishes a list of Candidates. Those candidates whose names will available in the Merit List will go for further admission process.
The merit list is published online on the official website. Candidates can check the list of selected candidates from the fourth week of June 2020, by entering the registration number and date of birth. Applicants are advised to carefully enter the information in the Fields.
Assam ITI 2020 Counselling Procedure
After the publication of the Merit List on the website www.itiassam.nic.in, the selection authority will carry out the ITI Assam 2020 counseling process, which should start in July 2020. Candidates whose name is on the Merit list will complete the counseling process.
First, applicants must download their counseling letter from the official website. Applicants must submit their original documents during the counseling process. If candidates do not participate in the consultative round within the specified period, the vacancies will be allocated to the next candidate. Applicants must bring the following documents to the counseling center:
- 8th Class Marksheet and Certificate.
- 10th Class Marksheet and Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Passport size photos etc.
- Seat allocation letter.
Assam ITI Allotment Result
The result of the allotment of the seat of ITI Assam 2020 for the 1st round will be published on the website portal(www.itiassam.nic.in). Assam ITIs will start sessions for various NCVT, SCVT trades in August 2020. On this page, the candidates will find the dates of the counseling who applied online in May/June.
|Apply Online||Yet to be announced|
|Check Available Seats||Click Here|
|Check Course Details||Click Here|
|Admission Fees||Click Here|
|Download User Manual||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques.1 How to Check the Assam ITI result?
Answer. Candidates should visit the official portal and Click on Result option, Enter the Roll.No. or Registration Number and Click on Submit.
Ques.2 How to Apply Online for SCVT Assam?
Answer. Applicants should visit the website www.itiassam.nic.in and Apply for SCVT Assam Online Admission form 2020.
Ques.3 Whether we check the ITI Assam courses list?
Answer. The List of courses is available on the official website of Assam ITI.
Ques.4 What is the official website of ITI Assam?
Answer. The official website is www.itiassam.nic.in.
You May Also Like