Table of Contents
Ashirwad Scholarship 2020 Online form
Brief Information –
The Punjab government has launched a unique initiative to help deserving students in their state under the Ashirwad Scholarship 2020 Program. The main objective of this scholarship is to support students from the SC / ST and OBC community in providing educational institutions without problems. The detailed information about this scholarship scheme is available in the Ashirwad portal.
In this scholarship Scheme, the Punjab government offers the Ashirwad scholarship to economically weak students of the reserved category to complete professional/non-professional courses.
You can easily apply on the official website of the Ashirwad portal. The Last date for Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme is October 2019.
|Name of Scholarship||Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2020|
|Educational Qualification||Pre Matric and Post Matric|
|Mode of Application||Online (through Ashirwad Portal)|
The main aim of this scholarship reduces the number of students who abandon academic careers for financial reasons. A large number of students leave their schools or universities because their families cannot afford the costs of higher education. This creates a huge population of uneducated young people. The state government felt the urgency to resolve this problem.
This scholarship gave backward students the hope that they too could achieve excellent educational achievements and build a better and safer future, earning good grades.
About Government of Punjab
The Government of Punjab also known as the State Government of Punjab, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Punjab and its 22 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Punjab, a judiciary and a legislative branch.
Ashirwad Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
All applicants who wish to apply for the Ashirwad Scholarship must meet certain admission criteria before applying for the scholarship. All students must read the Eligibility criteria. Only those who meet the criteria can receive the scholarship.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen. Only applicants of the SC / ST / OBC categories are eligible for the Ashirwad scholarship.
- Candidates must be passed High School and Intermediate from a state-recognized / private / state-approved study institute in the state of Punjab.
- Applicants aged 17 and over are eligible. The annual family income of SC / ST candidates must be less than 2.5 lakhs. The annual family income of OBC candidates must be less than one lakh.
- Applicants who have received a scholarship from any other government program/scheme cannot apply for this program.
- Applicants who will be studying in distance / open education/distance learning courses are also eligible and can apply for this program.
Post Matric and Pre Matric Ashirwad Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|Ashirwad Scholarship Eligibility for OBC||Ashirwad Scholarship Eligibility for SC|
|The annual income of the parents/guardians should not be more than Rs. 1 lakhs per annum. Students who are applying for this scholarship form should be passed the high school or higher examination of a recognized university or School/Institute. Students who are completing a postgraduate medical course are entitled if they are unable to practice during their studies. Students who continue their studies from distance learning courses are eligible for Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme.||The Ashirwad Scholarship Program is paid to students whose income from parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000 / – per year. Students who are applying for this scholarship form should be passed the higher examination or high school of a recognized university or School. Students who are completing a P.G medical course are entitled if they are unable to practice during their studies. Students who continue their studies from distance learning courses are eligible for Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme.|
Ashirwad Scholarship Renewal Process-
Those candidates who received the Ashirwad scholarship previous academic session. These types of candidates only need to Renewal the Application. No need to register again for a fresh Account. The Renewal option is available on the official website of the Ashirwad portal. Candidates need to login and fill the required details and submit the form. A presence list of at least 75% is mandatory for applicants to be eligible for renewal of the scholarship.
Fresh Application Process for New Candidates-
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Ashirwad portal.
- Click on the Post Matric Scholarship link. You will now be taken to the registration form page.
- Fill in all the details correctly. And upload the necessary documents.
- After filling the Application and Click on Submit button.
- And saved your registration form.
Successful completion of the registration process Registration data is generated and received by the registered mobile phone number or email. Log in with your credentials and check the registration form.
Documents required for Ashirwad Scholarship form-
As you know, basic documents are required for Ashirwad scholarships. The requirement of these documents is required during applying for the scholarship. As the Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship is an online scholarship, it is important that you have a scanned copy of the following documents to apply for the scholarship. Here is the list of documents you need to send when filling out the application form.
- Proof of Residence approved by (Gazetted Officer, Councilor, Mayor, or MLA and Sarpanch.
- Family Income Certificate
- BPL Card
- Age Proof (High School Certificate)
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Educational Qualification certificate
- Photograph Passport size
How to Apply for Scholarship on Ashirwad portal
Here is a step-by-step guide to filling out the Ashirwad Scholarship application form:
- Visit the Website of the official Punjab Ashirwad portal – www.punjabscholarships.gov.in.
- Then you have to scroll the page and click on “Student Corner”.
- Now select the link “Post- Matric scholarship” and a new page will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Then, you should read the full details of the online form through the “Post Matric Scholarship” link.
- Applicants who have already applied must register for the Scholarship by entering some details.
- Applicants who do not have an account must follow the new registration for the Ashirwad scholarship.
- Enter important details into the Scholarship online application and upload the relevant documents upon request.
- View the complete form and click the submit tab.
- The confirmation page of the Ashirwad Scholarship must be print by applicants for future use.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions)
Ques.1 What is Punjab Government Scholarship Form?
Answer. Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme is run by the Government of Punjab. It is a scholarship scheme for economical weak reserved category students.
Ques.2 How to fill out the Ashirwad Scholarship form session 2019-2020?
Answer. Firstly, Candidates can visit the official website of the Ashirwad portal (www.punjabscholarships.gov.in). Click on Student Corner Tab. All details regarding Ashirwad Scholarship are available on this page. If you are a new candidate then click on New registration and if you already registered candidates of the Ashirwad portal then click Login Tab. Open the Application form. Filled all the required details carefully.
Ques.3 What is the Last date for Punjab Scholarship Form?
Answer. The Last date for the Punjab Scholarship form for session 2019-2020 is October 2019.
Ques.4 What is the official portal for dr Ambedkar scholarship Punjab government?
Answer. The official website of Dr. Ambedkar scholarship is www.punjabscholarships.gov.in
Ques.5 Can the students apply for higher education in this scholarship scheme?
Answer. Yes, Students can apply for both Pre Matric and Post matric scholarship.
|Apply Online||Fresh | Renewal|
|Download Instructions||Click here|
|Documents Upload details||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Also Read – LIC India GJF Scholarship Online Form 2020